Neutrogena Clear Face Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 3 Ounce Reviews

Good - 0
    2.3/5

September 20, 2017

Guaranteed not to cause breakouts, but no one told my face..

As someone who has sensitive skin and burns easily, I really wanted to like this product. I need a good sunscreen to keep me protected that doesn't clog my pores, but unfortunately after I starting using this one I got a break out on my face. Would not buy again.

Pro: No sun burns
    Con: Pimples everywhere.

May 02, 2017

It's a great everyday-use sunscreen, perfect for those who like to go out barefaced as well as those who enjoy wearing makeup on the daily! Its lightweight, non-greasy formula gets quickly absorbed and barely feels like wearing sunscreen at all! That also makes it a great base for those looking to protect their skin all while wearing a layer of makeup. It does its job well and is worth the price (15$), which is fairly cheap compared to other sunscreens that do the same. A steal!

January 05, 2016

Love the texture of this stuff. Doesn't make my skin greasy or breakout and love the high SPF.