Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel Cream SPF 25 Reviews

Help protect and hydrate your skin with this SPF 25 water gel formula with hyaluronic acid. The oil-free and non-comedogenic formula of this lightweight antioxidant gel cream helps protect and replenish moisture.

You may also like: Neutrogena Hydro Boost® Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes

Protégez et hyratez votre peau avec cette formule hydro-gel avec FPS 25 et acide hyaluronique. Sans huile et non comédogène, ce gel-crème léger antioxydant aide à protéger et hydrater la peau.

Good - 0

October 26, 2021

Perfect summer moisturizer

Absolutely love this moisturizer in the summer, it absorbs quick and does not leave your face feeling greasy! If you’re like me though and your face gets extra dry in the fall and winter, you might need something with better hydrating power. I’m happy to have both a summer and winter moisturizer though because I do love this product that much!

June 04, 2021

I love this brand!!!!!!

I have been using neutrogena hydro boost gel creme for a year now. I gave it a try once since then my skin is in love with this product. I have used with SPF one and with SPF one too. I like both of them. Now my skin looks soft, hydrated and fresh. I combined this with my vitamin C creme.
    I would highly recommend this product.

April 22, 2021

This product is good for oily skin.

This is good for the oily skin. My skin needs moisture and also have acne. Combine with the neutrogena’s cleanser, my skin become smooth and it keep moisturize all day and night. Also, it is gel cream which cannot feel oily when I applied to face. The price is lower when it has discount in shoppers. I will buy it again and it makes my skin better .

September 09, 2020

Love it!

This gels great for my dry skin and absorbs quickly. It mosturizes and leave a glowing and soft skin. I will recommend it for daily use after bath/shower.