Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Micellar Water Reviews

A unique all-in-one formula infused with hyaluronic acid and three types of micellar molecules that work in synergy to gently and effectively remove make-up, even stubborn waterproof mascara, help draw out dirt and oil, and boost skin hydration for 24 hours.

Pretty good product

I received this and I’ve only used it once so far but it has a great smell and took off my make up very well. I will continue to use it more but I haven’t worn make up much lately. I’m sure it’s great

Amazing

Absolutely amazing. Takes of my make up off very easily. Makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft! Will be using this with my daily routine. Love love love it!

Very gentle on skin

This micelles water is really nice for removing makeup and is not as harsh as other makeup removers. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not completely stripped. Would try again!

Amazing!!!

Took off all my makeup with zero effort and left my skin feeling extremely hydrated and soft! Definitely going to be one of my must have products in my routine!!

Pretty good

Works as it’s supposed to but it does dry your face quite a bit wouldn’t recommend using this every day. Overall pretty happy with the product probably better for those with oily skin though.

Not my favorite

Its okay 👌 I suppose like it cleans well, you can see the dirt removed however it leaves me feeling sticky 😣 and doesn't feel oh too lovely once dried

August 24, 2021

Decent

I received this free product to test and review from ChickAdvisor. This micellar water is infused with hyaluronic acid so it does hydrate the skin and is pretty effective at removing make-up. I have oily skin and this product left my face feeling clean and refreshed. It's pretty decent and affordable!

Works well!

To start, I think it is really great that this product is dermatologist recommended. It is an amazing makeup remover that hydrates your skin. I'm glad it contains hyaluronic acid; it keeps my skin feeling smooth! Makeup removers and wipes are usually drying for the skin, but this one isn't! I will definitely be using this to remove my makeup and hydrate my skin, and I would recommend this for anyone.

Clean and Refreshing!

This micellar water is definitely one of the most refreshing one I've tried! Not only does it do a great job with cleaning, including light eye make up, it also leaves a moisturizing touch on my skin.

Hydrating and non-irritating

This does a good job at removing makeup, dirt, and oil. Although it was quite fragranced, I didn't find this micellar water to irritate or dry out my skin. I was able tor remove waterproof SPF, but found it a slight bit troubling to remove waterproof liquid liner as it didn't remove evenly. It works great for removing non-waterproof eye makeup.