Neutrogena hydroboost make-up wipes Reviews

January 13, 2021

Would buy again!

They got my makeup off easily and didn't leave my skin feeling ruff and dry. I would definitely buy them for everyday use. The price is also great for the quality of the product.

January 11, 2021

Best make-up removing wipes

I love Neutrogena brand. There are many products from this brand which are part of my daily skin care routine. Recently I got a chance to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost® Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes. These are best facial wipes I have used so far. Infused with hyaluronic acid, these wipes leave my skin soft ,hydrated without any stinging. I tried these wipes to remove makeup and it did the job extremely well. Usually facial wipes don't do good job in removing mascara but Neutrogena hydroboost wipes are perfect for removing masacra without irritation. I will definitely going to add these wipes in my daily skin care routine. Thank you very much Neutrogena and Chickadvisor for giving me chance to try this product in exchange of my honest review.