4.9/5
Ninja Air Fryer Reviews

July 24, 2021

AMAZING!!!

All i can say is WOW! The ni ja air fryer is an amzing product. I was scares to spend that much on an item but so glad i did. Everything i make is so tasty. Potatoes are soooo yummy now. 1 tbsp oil with some potato chunks and season for 20 mins makes for a delicious crispy side!! You can also dehydrate stuff as well its so cool!

July 23, 2021

Favourite appliance!

I have been loving our air fryer and have been recommending it to anyone who will listen. Delicious and healthy food in a fraction of the time. From frozen store bought food to fresh ingredients it’s a fan favourite for the whole family.

May 25, 2021

Love it!

I got this a couple of months ago to get rid of my old fryer and i do not regret it so far! Everything i tried was very good! I even made salmon and asparagus in it, and i have to admit that those asparagus were the best i ever had! :)
    So far very happy with my purchase!

May 07, 2021

This product is a life saver!

At first, I was hesitant to buy this product, after all, it does what the normal baking ovens in our homes do. However, after buying it, I do not have a single ounce of regret. Moreover, I bought it on rollback at Walmart which was a steal! Preparing fries, chicken wings, etc.., have become so much easier and a whole lot less messy.

March 26, 2021

the best!

OMG this is a kitchen must have! Can't imagine not having this in my life. I literally use it for everything - frying, roasting, baking! I can literally make homemade bagels in just 5 minutes as opposed to in a oven which can take 30-60 minutes! Love love love it!

July 08, 2020
    Minnesota, United States

Amazing product

I have had my Ninja Airfryer for a few months now and it’s amazing! I have cooked so many different foods in it and I love that it has so many ore-set options! it’s easy to clean And so much quicker and energy saving than using the oven!

March 20, 2020

I would buy this product again!

The Ninja Air Fryer has been a great addition to our kitchen!!!

Restaurant style chicken wings, fries and other breaded items turn out great without needing oil! It also cooks quickly and has no scent while cooking.

This product has spiced up our meals and made prepping meals easier.

September 18, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

We need an extra air fryer!

The Ninja air fryer is perfect! We have made steaks, hamburgers, chicken, orings, squash, okra, and fried oreos in ours. We plan on buying another for ourselves and one for a Christmas present for our grandfather!

August 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

The best invention since the InstaPot

How in the world did I live without this for so long? This Air Fryer is absolutely amazing!! It cooks frozen foods in minutes and is great for heating up leftovers. The food comes out hot, crispy and delicious. It is extremely easy to use and to clean. My entire family uses it because of the ease and convenience.

August 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Best Air fryer

Our previous air fryer quit working so we decided to try the Ninja Air Fryer. This air fryer is hands down the best one we’ve ever used. Even cooking, non stick basket. The only downfall I have is I wish the basket was bigger. Other than that I’m extremely pleased with my purchase!