Nintendo Switch Console Reviews

With up to 9 hours of battery, do what you never believed possible with 2nd Generation Nintendo Switch. It is designed to adapt wherever you go, whatever you do. Go from single and multi-player games at home to the handheld mode and take it outside with you. Simply attach the Joy-Con controllers to the high definition screen and you’re good to go. Invite your friends over and use two Joy-Con controllers to play face-to-face, or hop online for an epic 4v4 match. Get the gaming system that lets you play the games you want, however you like.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Perfect for the whole family!

Perfect gaming system for the whole family! We love the portability of this system too! We take it on vacations and other trips. Love the variety of games & ease of use even for smaller ones.

July 07, 2019

Great

It is a good console with a verity of games. The consoles multi purpose use makes it very versatile. It also can charge other devices while in the doc. The stand is crap though.

June 24, 2019

I like you can add up to 4 people for a game

I like how adjustable the Nintendo is, one player or four. You can play it on the tv or handheld. So many games to choose from and how you can accessorize your Nintendo. Great console.

May 15, 2019

Nintendo Switch

We used to have other consoles but I like this one as it is sooo easy to take it with us in the car, friends, plane. It is so much fun my only problem with it that the games are super expensive for me at least.

April 10, 2019

The Best Portable Console Ever Released

Pros

* Most fun you’ll ever have on the go
    * Amazing games

Honestly would reccomond to any avid gamer to pick one up

Cons
    * Price
    * Plastic Controllers

Only problem with the switch is it is very pricy

April 02, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Best console

This is by far one of my favorite consoles I own. It is constantly used. The games made for it are so much fun. The controls work so well. Only wish we could have a credit to buy games that we own on the Wii U that they put on the switch.

March 28, 2019

A Big Hit With the Kids

Having grown up in the '80s/'90s, I own all of the Nintendo consoles from the original NES to the Switch. The Switch is a big change from previous consoles and a welcome one. The kids love the system and we are glad that we made the purchase.

Pros
    - Variety of games from kids to mature
    - Portability: connect easily to the TV and can be quickly changed to the portable option
    - Ease of use
    - Variety of accessories

Cons
    - Small cartridges which makes them easy to lose especially with younger kids
    - Difficult for children to take the controllers off of the portable screen/system portion

March 19, 2019

So much fun

I was really hesitant to buy this , looked cheap and crappy. But we did break down and bought this for the kids. But I have to say I was wrong, the graphics are so much better, and best part it’s portable. We had a power outage and the boys were still able to play.

February 25, 2019
    California, United States

Kids love this!

Bought 2 of these during Black Friday. The kids love them. Best thing is you can play on the go or connect to your tv for a larger view. My only complaint is that some games require you to remove the controllers that come attached to the game. Worried that my 5 year old will lose or break them.

February 17, 2019

I love the Nintendo Switch!

I love the Nintendo Switch! It's the best electronic I've ever played or heard of. You can download fun games, take screenshots and create your own Nintendo character. It has a lot of battery so you can play on long road trips. You can play on the console or on the TV.