Nintendo Switch Console Reviews

August 18, 2019

We love it!

My girls love their switch! I love that it can be used on the go or at home on the tv! Great product! Large game selection as well. Graphics and quality is great!! It was a little pricy but it’s good quality.

August 12, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Best handheld gaming console

I'm not normally a gamer but this console is amazing. I love the pokemon let's go game and there are so many other games in such a wide variety. Definitely worth it.

August 08, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Brill for the kids

My son loves his switch he plays onit all the time. I also play onit myself, it’s relatively easy to learn how to play it, it’s lightweight so easy to carry round.

August 06, 2019
    Washington, United States

Great game console

I bought my son a Nintendo switch last year and he loves it. It's fun to use and the best part is you can play it handheld or you can connect it to a tv to play on the tv screen. It has so many games to choose from. It's easy and simple to use, so many accessories to get for the switch also. Its hours of fun. Our favorite game to play is mario cart 8 we have so much fun.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Perfect for the whole family!

Perfect gaming system for the whole family! We love the portability of this system too! We take it on vacations and other trips. Love the variety of games & ease of use even for smaller ones.

July 07, 2019

Great

It is a good console with a verity of games. The consoles multi purpose use makes it very versatile. It also can charge other devices while in the doc. The stand is crap though.

June 24, 2019

I like you can add up to 4 people for a game

I like how adjustable the Nintendo is, one player or four. You can play it on the tv or handheld. So many games to choose from and how you can accessorize your Nintendo. Great console.

May 15, 2019

Nintendo Switch

We used to have other consoles but I like this one as it is sooo easy to take it with us in the car, friends, plane. It is so much fun my only problem with it that the games are super expensive for me at least.

April 10, 2019

The Best Portable Console Ever Released

Pros

* Most fun you’ll ever have on the go
    * Amazing games

Honestly would reccomond to any avid gamer to pick one up

Cons
    * Price
    * Plastic Controllers

Only problem with the switch is it is very pricy

April 02, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Best console

This is by far one of my favorite consoles I own. It is constantly used. The games made for it are so much fun. The controls work so well. Only wish we could have a credit to buy games that we own on the Wii U that they put on the switch.