NIVEA Aqua Effect Mattifying Day Care Reviews
Ranked #711 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 27, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce soin matifiant pour la peau. Bien que j'ai une peau normale, il me permet une hydratation tout en n'ayant pas d'effet reluisant désagréable.

January 05, 2017

I like the product overall but find the fragrance a little strong. It does have a mattifying effect, but disappointed on it's ability to moisturizer effectively. Not my first choice in this department.

September 24, 2016

I have acne prone, oily, sensitive skin and this is my go to moisturizer! It's light enough that it doesn't make me more oily but creamy enough that it keeps my face hydrated. It's my go to moisturizer!

June 03, 2016

I have the jar based cream and I found this is one of the best day creams, it's so light weight and absorbs right into the skin without leaving shinny and leaves a matte finish. I use this right after toner, I use it after both nivea cleaners and toners that I have. I actually prefer this cream over the nourishing effect day cream. Also like that it has SPF 15 for the jar based version.

December 08, 2015

I love this moisturizer under my makeup! Helps keep my face matte and fresh throughout the day under foundation.

August 05, 2014

I'm currently using this face cream and I like it, you really can't beat the price.

August 05, 2014

I have been using Nivea products for well over 15 years and this one I love since it is great for my skin type. Any other cream I have tried left me with loads of pimple but as soon as I go back to Nivea my skin comes right back to normal.

June 19, 2014

I really do love Nivea! Wonderful product at a wonderful price :)

May 20, 2014

a great produce for matified your face

May 20, 2014

This product leaves your skin with a feeling of being well moisturized. However, the mattifying effect of this cream doesn't last all day (for the combination of oily and dry skin).