Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Face Cream Reviews

January 17, 2020

Product is high quality and great value

I love this product it cost very little and leaves my skin smooth and soft for over 12 hours . Absorbs well no greasy feeling . Nice smell . Provides perfect moisture.

March 13, 2019

Amazing moisture at amazing price.

You can't go wrong with the Nivea Essentials Night Cream. It is a thick cream that leaves your skin feeling soft and subtle. The low price makes this a winner.

August 31, 2018

Worth it!

The face cream has great texture, very thick, but is absorbed the skin very easily and leaves my skin very hydrated. I use every night before going to bed and I always wake up with my skin feeling very hydrated and soft. Definitely recommend.

April 16, 2018

love it

I love this product. i would definitely use it.it feels great on the skin. it is a great product . I would not use anything else. i would recommend it to everyone.

April 16, 2018

Good Value

The Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Face Cream is very good value for money. It's also keeps you moisturised and is effective. Good quality.

January 17, 2018

Best Cheap Night Cream

I have very dry skin and the night cream has a greasy texture which helps my skin to stay mosturized through the night to wake up with a glowing and healthy skin.

February 09, 2016

Apply every night and wake up to a beautiful skin. Do cleanse the skin befor applying. Has a nice smell .

January 16, 2016

This was my first try with a night face cream. It was a little too heavy and greasy for me. I felt that even with the smallest amount applied, it still took a while to sink into my skin.