NIVEA Nourishing Day Cream SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1273 in Facial Lotions & Creams

• Nourishes skin with intensive moisture
• With SPF 15 to help protect the skin from sunburn
• Supports skin's natural moisture balance thanks to its rich moisturizing formula
• Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Apply daily over cleansed and toned face.

Warning: Discontinue use if skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 29, 2017

Fairly unscented effective moisturizer for dry skin! If I were on a tight budget, I would personally use this product for both day and night as I find the night cream much too heavy over the spring and summer seasons. Over the winter however, this makes a great day cream! While a bit thicker than my favourite water based products, I did find that it did an excellent job provides lush hydration without causing any sort of reaction. However, as I'm not a fan of "potted" creams (due to bacteria build up amongst other fears!), I will continue to choose tube and other squeeze type products in the future. Good budget product but would prefer a different container!

March 14, 2017

I absolutely love This Nivea nourishing day cream. It leaves my face soft and fresh. The scent is light and refreshing as well. The price for the product is more than fair. I highly recommend this face cream for anyone with combination skin.

October 20, 2016

I have been using this moisturizer for well over 2 years and I am happy with it. It has a mild scent, goes on smooth, and helps my combination sensitive skin. You can't beat the price

August 10, 2016

Je ne sais pas si je recommanderais ce produit! En ayant la peau sensible et acnéique, elle m'a donner plusieurs boutons! Elle a une perite odeur ce qui est un point négatif pour moi!

August 05, 2016

This day cream works really well on my sensitive skin. It's a light cream that moisturizers well and protects my skin. It also doesn't leave a sticky residue. Definitely recommend this product!

April 24, 2016

This cream is my ''winter'' cream and it is amazing. During winter time, my skin get really dry and itchy. By using this cream 2 time a day, i managed to get a hydrated and soft skin! I recommend this product

April 19, 2016

I used this in the winter when my skin was super dry and it worked miracles. I always get red patches of dry skin that would be flakey and I had a hard time finding something that would actually moisturize it, but this was awesome. The lotion is light but works great. It has a nice light scent and isnt irritating to the skin. Perfect for day use .

April 19, 2016

This was a pleasant surprise, very pleased to discover that this was moisturizing without being too heavy or greasy feeling. Will definitely recommend and plan on using on a regular basis.

April 19, 2016

In the past (years ago) I tried Nivea Creams. It made my skin very oily. Never tried it again until I went to my daughters for a weekend. A long story short, I forgot my daily moisturizer and used my daughters Nivea Nourishing Day Cream. I was surprised that it did not make my skin oily. Instead It left my face feeling softer and brighter then my usual day cream. Love it!

April 19, 2016

I am always stocked up on this cream when it goes on sale at Walmart. I use the day and night daily to help make my dry skin feel hydrated and soft again. It's a very light face cream compared to their original cream in the blue tin which is very thick.