NIVEA Nourishing Day Cream SPF 15 Reviews

• Nourishes skin with intensive moisture
• With SPF 15 to help protect the skin from sunburn
• Supports skin's natural moisture balance thanks to its rich moisturizing formula
• Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Apply daily over cleansed and toned face.

Warning: Discontinue use if skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 20, 2020

love it

This product is a fairly good price, it is small but it lasts awhile you dont need much of it! it made my skin feel nice and i didnt break out from it at all

3.2/5

April 20, 2020

Good Product for the Price

It is a good product for how much it costs (I got it for a little under $10). It does the job of rehydrating the skin after cleansing and doesn't irritate but it is nothing amazing. The added SPF is a nice touch.

March 19, 2020

Great day cream

I have been using Nivea day Cream for the last 6 mths it was the only cream I could find that didn’t irritate my skin but also took care of my dryness. Does the job!

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Non greasy

I use nivea day cream as part of my daily skincare routine. Cleaning my fave first with baby lotion.Then apply the Nivea.I am not keen on creams that are greasy and look wet on a hot day .
    Nivea day cream is great and a great price too .

January 30, 2020
    Havering, United Kingdom

Love it

I love this face cream! I have dry skin which gets sensitive in the winter and this moisturiser works wonders. It hydrates my skin and is amazing as a base for makeup as well.

January 22, 2020

Great product

Dealing with a dry face after showing for some time. I haven’t been able to find a product that helped until I found this product. I use it everyday and have noticed great results

December 16, 2019

cool product

Just got this, have been using a few days, once in the morning and again at night. I have combination skin - oily but very dry, however THAT works - and while this takes longer to absorb than other products I've used, it works just as well to hydrate my skin without over-contributing to my oil issues. Doesn't seem to be clogging my pores, either. Pretty happy with it!

November 01, 2019

Love NIVEA

I have been using Nivea products since I was a teenager. I love Nivea! Extremely affordable skincare that produces results. There is also something so nice about Nivea products fragrance. Not overpowering but very nice.

October 24, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Good

I bought this product several months ago and it works well will probably buy again once it's been used to. I prefer this to normal suncream as it moisturises too

September 26, 2019

Un achat sûr !

J'aime beaucoup cette crème. J'ai acheté au moins 4 fois ce produit. Ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Par contre, j'ai la peau qui a tendance à devenir très sèche en période de changements de température et ce produit n'est pas suffisant. J'ai plusieurs plaques sèches au visage et je dois faire appel à des masques hydratants. Je cesse donc d'en faire l'utilisation durant l'hiver. Par contre, je l'apprécie beaucoup en été surtout avec le 15 fps.