NIVEA Nourishing Day Cream SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1363 in Facial Lotions & Creams

• Nourishes skin with intensive moisture
• With SPF 15 to help protect the skin from sunburn
• Supports skin's natural moisture balance thanks to its rich moisturizing formula
• Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Apply daily over cleansed and toned face.

Warning: Discontinue use if skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

June 22, 2017

Crème légère

J'ai fais l'essai de cette crème nourrissante de jour de Nivea et je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Elle est légère et n'est pas collante sur la peau. De plus, avec le FPS 15 ça aide à protéger des effets du soleil.

May 30, 2017

Love ❤ Nivea products. Excellent for sensitive skin. My mom used Nivea on me as a child and have always trusted them with my sensitive skin. Excellent formulation. Not at all oily. I use it alone and under my foundation.

May 22, 2017

Nivea is my usual brand and apart of my daily facial regime. I use this moisturizer in the summer as I find it lighter in weight then the Q10, which I use in the winter. The water based formula hydrates my skin, taking care of the dry spots on my face. Its also non-irritating, it does not cause my face to break out and I love that there is SPF 15, I am always conscious to buy lotions and cream that will protect my skin from the sun. The container is deceiving, you would think it would last you a month, not true in my case, I can get two months easy out of it, applying it once per day in the morning!
    The only downfall is the container or pot that the lotion is stored in, I am finicky about bacteria, for this reason I do not stick my fingers inside, I use a tiny plastic spoon that I got with a coffee order a few years back.

March 29, 2017

Fairly unscented effective moisturizer for dry skin! If I were on a tight budget, I would personally use this product for both day and night as I find the night cream much too heavy over the spring and summer seasons. Over the winter however, this makes a great day cream! While a bit thicker than my favourite water based products, I did find that it did an excellent job provides lush hydration without causing any sort of reaction. However, as I'm not a fan of "potted" creams (due to bacteria build up amongst other fears!), I will continue to choose tube and other squeeze type products in the future. Good budget product but would prefer a different container!

March 14, 2017

I absolutely love This Nivea nourishing day cream. It leaves my face soft and fresh. The scent is light and refreshing as well. The price for the product is more than fair. I highly recommend this face cream for anyone with combination skin.

October 20, 2016

I have been using this moisturizer for well over 2 years and I am happy with it. It has a mild scent, goes on smooth, and helps my combination sensitive skin. You can't beat the price

2.0/5

August 10, 2016

Je ne sais pas si je recommanderais ce produit! En ayant la peau sensible et acnéique, elle m'a donner plusieurs boutons! Elle a une perite odeur ce qui est un point négatif pour moi!

August 05, 2016

This day cream works really well on my sensitive skin. It's a light cream that moisturizers well and protects my skin. It also doesn't leave a sticky residue. Definitely recommend this product!

April 24, 2016

This cream is my ''winter'' cream and it is amazing. During winter time, my skin get really dry and itchy. By using this cream 2 time a day, i managed to get a hydrated and soft skin! I recommend this product

April 19, 2016

I used this in the winter when my skin was super dry and it worked miracles. I always get red patches of dry skin that would be flakey and I had a hard time finding something that would actually moisturize it, but this was awesome. The lotion is light but works great. It has a nice light scent and isnt irritating to the skin. Perfect for day use .