Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt Pan
Good

Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt Pan Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 125 in Bakeware & Cookware

July 03, 2016

I recieved this as a gift from my daughter. The first time I used it I made a recipe that was too soft and it all stuck to the pan. I have since realized that you need to make sure your recipe is designed for use in a bundt pan, or let your boxed cake mix sit in the pan for about 5 minutes once out of the oven to 'crisp' a little. The edges are non stick but need to have a good browned 'crust' formed on the cake in order for it to slide out easily. Now that I know this I find this baking pan to work extremely well and I am able to create wonderful looking cakes.

May 05, 2015

I love Bundt pans and have a few in my collection. This one I have and love to use it for the holidays. It's just so beautiful. The cakes don't stick to the pan and it's a heavy duty item. You pay more for this brand, but they last forever. I love to melt chocolate and drizzle it over this cake with this design. It's beautiful.

May 05, 2015

I absolutely adore this Bundt pan. Any time I ever bake anything with this beauty everyone always wants to know where I scored this pan. It releases cakes perfectly and it bakes evenly. It's built solidly to last. I would definitely purchase again from this line without hesitation

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for
    Potato thins fins

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    What age?