Nuk Fashion Latex BPA Free Pacifier

Nuk Fashion Latex BPA Free Pacifier Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 26 in Pacifiers

May 05, 2017

Les sucettes NuK sont formidales. Mes enfants ne jurent que pour ces sucettes. Nous avons essaye d autres marques mais rien ne battait les sucettes Nuk. Elles viennent en paquet de deux et sont abordables. Elles sont souples et s adapte bien a la bouche de l enfant. Elles sont faciles a laver et a stereliser. Elles ont des jolies design tant pour les garcon que pour les filles.

April 12, 2017

These are my favourite pacifiers! We've tried quite a few before we came across these ones and my girls love them! I really like that you can get them in cute prints to!

April 03, 2017

These pacifiers last much longer than other brands I've bought (do not fall apart in boiling water). They come in cute designs and are average priced. They however do not soothe my daughter's gums, but I didn't buy them for that reason.

March 15, 2017

out of all the pacifiers i used on my son he loved these ones the most, these ones held up the longest out of them all and they always came in a 3 pack

March 14, 2017

My son loves these more than any other soother. He can pick them up and put them into his mouth at an early age. They're affordable and a name I trust. He's now teething and chews on them more than sucking and even with two teeth I see no signs of wear.

March 14, 2017

My son loves these soothers and will not use any other kind. I love that they are orthodontist approved. We will likely struggle getting my son to give these up which just goes to show how much he loves them.

October 24, 2016

These are little sanity savers. I remember my daughter would be crying and I'd check to make sure diaper was ok, she wasn't hungry or uncomfortable so I'd give her the pacifier and she's just suck in it. I can still picture her now. So cute with pacifiers. These are also boa free so you need not worry about that and they are the perfect shape for babies little mouth. My boys never took to pacifiers I sure tried though. I found this was the only brand pacifier my daughter would like to use. The others were awkward and would just pop out if her mouth. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

October 24, 2016

my Daughter has been on these since she was a couple of days old!!! I never bothered to try other brands because this one worked right from the start. The trick now will be getting her off of them- but im not too concerned for now...

March 30, 2016

these seemed to be the best kind that my son liked, i never had an issue with them. I liked that they came in different sizes as baby grows. They helped a lot for teething as well. I will defiantly be using these for baby # 2

3.2/5

March 13, 2016

My baby didn't like these at all. I also found water get traped inside the nipple and wouldnt come out so I have throw them away after so long. DD like fact you could get them in different sizes