Nuk Orthodontic Bottle Reviews
#79 in Bottles

NUK® nipple system is designed to simulate the natural sucking pattern babies experience while breastfeeding. The nipple shape is modeled after mommy's nipple during breastfeeding, so from breast to bottle to pacifier, the experience feels the same for baby.

2.0/5

September 21, 2017

Not recommended

Our baby hated this bottle. I received one in a sample package and the flow was too fast and our baby did not like the nipple. Putting the nipple back together was a pain and he seemed to have a major problem feeding from it. It was not a problem of not enough flow, but too much flow. I would not recommend these bottles and I am happy I didn't purchase it.

September 21, 2017

My baby breast-feeds and uses this bottle no problem

I bought these with my first son and when I went to purchase some more for our second child - the lids on the bottle has changed. This was a major disappointment - the older lids had a hole for he nipple so it would not leak when you went to shake the bottle to mix the formula. Fortunately I had the old lids that I can use.

March 15, 2017

I got one of these bottles free from nestle and then this became my favorite brand these small bottles were great until my son turned about 4 months and needed bigger ones for milk but these were still great for water and juice
    these nipples last a long time and the bottles are strong and come in different designs

August 19, 2016

Our family loves these bottles. We got two free from the nestle baby diaper bag. These bottles were the only ones that helped with my sons colic. We have bought many more since then, they are the only ones we buy now. I highly recommend them.

2.7/5

July 11, 2016

I did not like these bottles. I found the flow way too fast even though they were the slow flow nipple. It made my poor little guy choke at every feeding even when I tried a more upright feeding position. That said they're a good size, easy to clean and are nice looking bottles.

March 09, 2015

My baby loves these bottles!! He doesn't seem to get as gassy either but they are very good for babies who use the nuk pacifiers because your baby recognizes the shape of the nipple and won't have a problem drinking out of it.

March 06, 2015

I got this bottle as a gift from registering and so I decided to test it out. It works good, my baby didn't seem to get gas from it and its easy to clean.

June 19, 2014

Great bottles! I've used these for both of my kids and there's less spit up and gas.

September 06, 2013

These were my son's favourite! They worked extremely well, the 5oz was perfect for him. The nipple design was great and we never had a leak issue. they cleaned well and were extremely durable. Would highly recommand

July 13, 2013

My baby really liked the nipple on this bottle. I liked that it was easy to clean, that the cap was easy to put on and to remove, and that it was a good size for young babies.
    Never had a leaking issue.