Good

NuMe 25MM Classic Curling Wand Reviews

1 review
Ranked #6 out of 53 in Curling Iron

July 02, 2016

I have naturally thick, curly, frizzy hair. And in my 19 years of being alive I have NEVER once had the desire to curl my hair because.. well why would I? However, mousse, styling creams, sprays and hair sprays just weren't cutting it for me anymore. I was finding that some of my curls were limper than others, some weren't as big, some were small ringlettes, some were barely even curls. I walked into Winners doing zero research on brands or anything, just hoping to find a cheap curling iron. To my surprise, all I saw were wands. I chose the cheapest one ($35), because I had no experience whatsoever with them, and had no idea what to look for in a curling wand. When I got home, I went on NuMe's website and saw this exact curling wand that I had just bought on sale for $79...and it was usually $149!!!! WHAT?!! I'm pretty sure I was just destined to own this because it works wonders on my hair, and I got an amazing deal on it. It heats up quick, is easy to use and the curls last forever! The best results I could have expected from something I knew absolutely nothing about, who would have guessed?! So glad I decided to purchase this beauty.