NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara Reviews

Ranked #658 out of 887 in Mascara

Lengthening 60% Longer Lashes Lift & stretch technology immediately stretches lashes up to 60%. DuoPlay complex with Panthenol & Vitamin E strengthens lashes while 3D AquaWeb system keeps them supple. Intense pigments for ultimately dark lashes.

• flake-proof
  • smudge-proof
  • suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • ophthalmologically tested

April 22, 2017

I'm so obsessed with the NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara!!!! It truly gives my eyelashes a lot more length. I love the applicator a lot. It doesn't clump up my eyelashes instead it separates my eyelashes and gives it a fuller look. I also absolutely love how I only paid about $3.00 and it totally impressed me. My favourite NYC MASCARA SO FAR!!! Girls, definitely give this a try if you haven't already. I promise you won't be disappointed

April 17, 2017

Really like this mascara did what it says adds length and volume. Only thing I did not like is that it can be easily over applied so be careful! But I use this on a daily basis and really like what it does to my lashes

March 13, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara pour son efficacité mais aussi pour son prix. Je ne vois pas de différence entre les mascaras plus chers. Il allonge mes cils et me donne un beau regard. J'en commande toujours 2-3 chaque fois lors de mes commandes en ligne. À 2,77$ chez Walmart, pourquoi s'en passer. Je le recommande sans hésiter.

February 01, 2017

I found this mascara to hardly work. It got very dried out fast and I felt like it did not add any length to my lashes. I remember getting it for a pretty good price but I would not recommend to a friend. I have definitely used better.

September 21, 2016

One of my go to mascaras because the price is out of this world. And I have bought $50 mascaras before... and this one is just as good but for $4. Amazing price for a perfectly great black mascara.

October 18, 2015

This mascara is good in a pinch but I would not recommend for daily use. The brush is short bristled and und tends to develop clumps. The mascara itself hardly lengthens your lashes and tends to dry out in the tube

July 23, 2015

Love it. My lashes are definitely longer. It doesn't clump. Good brush.

September 18, 2013

Doesn't add any length, volume, or anything.
    Instead it smudges and is a waste of money.

August 21, 2012

I originally bought this item because I needed just a cheap mascara that I could take along on a short trip that I was going on. It turned out that Ioved it! It lasts so long thats one of the things I love most about it. I found that I didn't need to reapply very often at all. I love this product soooo much.

April 02, 2012

I really like this mascara. It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy or brittle. It looks really natural and is sold at a lower price than other mascaras.