NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara Reviews
#560 in Mascara

Lengthening 60% Longer Lashes Lift & stretch technology immediately stretches lashes up to 60%. DuoPlay complex with Panthenol & Vitamin E strengthens lashes while 3D AquaWeb system keeps them supple. Intense pigments for ultimately dark lashes.

• flake-proof
  • smudge-proof
  • suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • ophthalmologically tested

December 15, 2017

Good Mascara with a few flaws

I bought this mascara because it wasn't very expensive. It really does lengthen your lashes and it was very black on my lashes which I loved. However I did find it can make your lashes look a little clumpy if you don't wipe the extra mascara off the brush.

September 27, 2017

Love it

it does not clump up or anything..the applicator is great and is easy to use..this product makes my eyelashes look fuller..i gve props to this mascara!

August 31, 2017

Awesome

This product give you right lashes volume and make them look long and pretty it applies great easy to remove and just a great product in general !!!!!

August 18, 2017

Love it

This mascara is amazing. It does not leave clumps, unlike other brands. It has a strong spoolie that gives your lashes a good life. Aside from the great benefits, it is affordable.

August 16, 2017

Great for its price

I purchased this mascara at Walmart on a whim. It was very cheap and I wanted to try something new. The wand is quite long and the bristles are short and go in a spiral. The mascara does indeed give you length, volume, and curl. If you layer it a few times you'll have tarantula eyelashes. I suppose it all depends what kind of eyelashes you enjoy. I don't mind the tarantula look lol. The only downfall is that it does flake off a bit but I found a clean spooly to help with that.

August 15, 2017

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT

I love trying mascaras! I'm so surprised I liked this one so much. I haven't had the greatest luck w/big plastic/rubbery wands like those Rimmel favors. This one has no bristles at the tip & is big but the formula is wet, as I prefer, as well as really black. My shade is #851 Extreme Black.I can whip it on w/ease! It makes my lashes quite black (they are a light brown). It claims to be a volumizing formula but it lengthens as well as it thickens. I'm blessed w/some curl so I never curl my lashes. I've had mascaras distort my lash shape in the past, as in, it looked great @ 1st then mid day, I got drooping. Not so here! No smudging or flaking, either. It pairs well w/other mascaras such as Almay One Coat Thickening & NYC's other offerings. I can do one coat for day & pull off 2 for night w/minimal clumping. The packaging is cute, too. I love the around $3 price. It removes easily. It claims to leave lashes supple & soft. This is true.

August 11, 2017

NYC Full impact lashes

this is one of the best mascaras that i have ever used! People think that they are fake lashed when they are 100% real and it only happens when i wear that mascara!!!

April 22, 2017

I'm so obsessed with the NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara!!!! It truly gives my eyelashes a lot more length. I love the applicator a lot. It doesn't clump up my eyelashes instead it separates my eyelashes and gives it a fuller look. I also absolutely love how I only paid about $3.00 and it totally impressed me. My favourite NYC MASCARA SO FAR!!! Girls, definitely give this a try if you haven't already. I promise you won't be disappointed

April 17, 2017

Really like this mascara did what it says adds length and volume. Only thing I did not like is that it can be easily over applied so be careful! But I use this on a daily basis and really like what it does to my lashes

March 13, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara pour son efficacité mais aussi pour son prix. Je ne vois pas de différence entre les mascaras plus chers. Il allonge mes cils et me donne un beau regard. J'en commande toujours 2-3 chaque fois lors de mes commandes en ligne. À 2,77$ chez Walmart, pourquoi s'en passer. Je le recommande sans hésiter.