nyx color correcting concealer

nyx color correcting concealer Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 447 in Concealer

April 23, 2017

Produit au top, comme d'habitude je ne suis pas décu des produits de chez NYX, une palette qui contient plusieurs correcteurs comme pour les rougeurs mais tout au tant les cernes, pour ma part c'est validé!!

April 03, 2017

NYX color correcting concealer is a god send. Where has this product been all my life. I wont use anything else but this now. I love how it corrects all discoloration to my face.

March 09, 2017

I had purchaised the Nyx color correcting concealer and had found it to be very oily on my skin. Then leaving my skin feeling very cakey when applying foundation or powder. Overall i give it a 5/10 okay for the price!

June 06, 2016

I love the fact that all these colour correcting colours come in an easy to use palette but I was left a little underwhelmed by the effectiveness. My skin is medium with warm undertones and I have lots of dark spots and dark circles. The salmon covered the dark spots well but for the under eye area after blending I noticed it would not stay. The green is also not that effective for redness and even if I blend lots I can still see it under my foundation.