nyx color correcting concealer Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #14 out of 43 in Colour Correcting Makeup

June 23, 2017

Leaves a fresh glow and great coverage

I DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR ANY MAKEUP RELATED OUTING WITHOUT THIS ON. I have dry skin, and when applying any kind of concealer etc, it doesn't take much to look chalky and have my face not only washed out ( I am super pale) but dry and flaky as well. These problems make it hard to color correct my complexion. I am a huge fan of physicians formula and decided to try this type of formula over the pressed powder. This product blends beautifully, gives great even coverage (took me a few times to figure out my blending technique but well worth it. This gives me a great glowing complexion and subtle yet effective coverage. I swear by this product!

May 29, 2017

bought this last week and I'm obsessed. its so creamy and nice. they even had my perfect skin tone only for 10 dollars. I totally recommendd trying. I love it

2.8/5

April 30, 2017

I like this but I do t love it, I find the corrective colours do correct what they should. Which helps to even skin ton out. The thing is find is it can get creased if you don't blend good. Especially under eyes. Also sometimes it doesn't blend very well. You have to use very little at a time. When using a brush really have to make sure you don't get a ton on it.

April 23, 2017

Produit au top, comme d'habitude je ne suis pas décu des produits de chez NYX, une palette qui contient plusieurs correcteurs comme pour les rougeurs mais tout au tant les cernes, pour ma part c'est validé!!

April 03, 2017

NYX color correcting concealer is a god send. Where has this product been all my life. I wont use anything else but this now. I love how it corrects all discoloration to my face.

March 09, 2017

I had purchaised the Nyx color correcting concealer and had found it to be very oily on my skin. Then leaving my skin feeling very cakey when applying foundation or powder. Overall i give it a 5/10 okay for the price!

June 06, 2016

I love the fact that all these colour correcting colours come in an easy to use palette but I was left a little underwhelmed by the effectiveness. My skin is medium with warm undertones and I have lots of dark spots and dark circles. The salmon covered the dark spots well but for the under eye area after blending I noticed it would not stay. The green is also not that effective for redness and even if I blend lots I can still see it under my foundation.

girlrudy added a new review for
    The Ordinary "Buffet"

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns