Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Camo Colour Correcting Kit Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 43 in Colour Correcting Makeup

Facestudio® Master Camo™ Colour Correcting Kit takes the guesswork out of colour correcting. Curated by skin tone, correct, conceal, and highlight for the insta-perfect canvas. Helps neutralize skin tone issues, conceal imperfections and under eye circles, and brighten facial features. Available in Fair, Medium, and Deep skin tones.

L'ensemble Facestudio® Master Camo™ Correcteur Couleur simplifie l'art de corriger la couleur du teint. Conçue pour chaque teint, vous pouvez maintenant corriger et illuminer votre peau, en plus d'y camoufler les imperfections, afin d'en faire un canevas parfait instantanément. Aide à neutraliser les problèmes de teint, à camoufler les imperfections et les cernes sous les yeux, et d'illuminer les traits du visage.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

August 13, 2017

Inexpensive a good buy!!!

It does the trick!!!
    And for the cash

July 07, 2017

color correcting for beginners

i loved when i got accepted for this campaign offer from chickadvisor. im just starting to learn the tricks and trades of makeup so this palette took the guess work out of all of it. i got a nice flush even surface, the makeup blended soo well. and it did what it was supposed to. i would buy this in the future.

July 04, 2017

Instructions would be helpful

I played with the different shades for correction but wish that it had come with an instruction/suggestion booklet for those of us who do not follow make up blogs and trends. I did manage to completely hide a rosacea breakout with some trial and error and was thrilled with the result, unfortunately I cannot remember exactly how I did it! Back to the drawing board.

June 25, 2017

Better then any others I have tried!

This colour correcting kit is amazing! It is definitely better then the last one I was using and is in fact the best one I have tried! It works in awesome ways to correct and make my skin look flawless along with a few other awesome products! I got to try it for free for testing purposes and I am so glad that I did! I will be buying this again and would definitely recommend it to all! #gotitfree

Works Wonders

By looking at it I had no idea what to do with the yellow and orange pigments. Luckily on the back there were instructions that were extremely helpful. I have bags under my eyes, a few dark spots and some freckles and this palette worked wonders hiding everything. Loved the highlighters as well. Hadn't tried a cream one before but it worked just as well when I applied using my fingertips.

creamy came awesomeness

I found this pallet soo creamy and not to highly pigmented. It was very nice to apply although I did not enjoy the brush provided with the pallet I think my fingers do the best job!! I found it so easy to blend and for a drug store pallet at the price it is I think it's an amazing product!

June 25, 2017

Wonderful... but not for me

Ok... I think this was just a little too MUCH for me. I might have BLENDED the colours wrong but it is probably because I don't have much blemishes to cover or difference in my skin tones. I did try it on a friend who has a olive completion with slight red botched on her cheeks and she loved it.... I don't advice to use to much layering on these spots in order for them to breath. I did blend one of these with my eyeshadow on my lids.. ..i liked it.... get creative with maybelline

June 24, 2017

From Imperfections to Perfection!

Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Camo Colour Correcting Kit is a nice compact set consisting of 2 shades of cream for correcring, 2 shades for concealing and 2 shades for highlighting.
    I have many discoloured acne scars and this kit covered my imperfections beautifully. It left me with skin that was natural looking and smooth and clear.

June 23, 2017

I would buy this product again

Great selection of colours to color correct redness and spots. Make sure to read the instructions to get the best effect. I got this as part of the review club for free.

June 23, 2017

Wow

Wow! Que dire de la palette de couleur! Tout les couleurs s'agencent tres bien ensemble. Se n'est pas gras et sa tient tout la journee! Je recommande vraiment.