NYX Color Correcting Palette Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 43 in Colour Correcting Makeup

June 21, 2017

Great Correcting Pallete

I love the Nyx palette. It has all the right colors and it doesn't feel thick and clumpy on my skin. It offers pretty good coverage on dark and red spots.

April 30, 2017

I like this palette because the colors are so pigmented and they blend easily. Also, they cover what we want to cover (dark circles, acne...) very nicely. However, rhe consistency of the product is very thick so you must use a highr coverage foundation because with a light coverage we'll see the green colors you put on the red zone of your face. Right now, I use the pro-matte foundation by l'oreal ant it's the minimum coverage I can wear with this palette.

April 19, 2017

This correcting palette is not too expensive and works wonders for people with problem skin! Very easy to use and doesn't require much to get full coverage and correction!

February 07, 2017

I purchased this product hoping that the color correcting palette would even out my skin tone enough that I could use less concealer & foundation. I'm always aiming to get a flawless finish - but I'm not willing to look like I have makeup caked on either.

Although the color correcting palette was very effective at hiding minor imperfections in my skin tone, I found even when I applied it sparingly it looked too heavy for my taste. I also found that my skin was too sensitive for this product. I wake up with a break out every time I try to use it.

I watched many videos and read several reviews with application techniques etc. but none seemed to help me wit this issue.

Perhaps the liquid version would yield better results for me.

January 18, 2017

The nyx color correcting palette has a creamy texture. It's quite easy to blend but it does appear quite thick on the skin. I find I have to use extra foundation and build up the coverage I need to ensure the colors from the palette don't show through. The green works great for redness. Pink works great for scaring. I like the yellow for the dark circles under my eyes. The dark shade works well for contouring. I will purchase it again. I believe it was $15 at shoppers. Great value.

January 18, 2017

I'd been eyeing this product for months and never had the money to buy it, but I finally did it. It was definitely with it. The purple, yellow, and green do wonders for my dark circles and red cheeks. I don't have any use for the other 3 colors and so I wish the palette either came with more of the green, yellow, and purple or had a lower price. With that said, I'll most likely repurchase when the time comes.

2.2/5

December 03, 2016

This wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be considering most colour correcting palettes I've seen start at $35 CAN. However, I did regret buying it after a couple uses. It is really, really, really thick to the point of being unusable. I thought it would soften up with body heat, but it still stacked on to my face instead of blending in, so it looks like I'm five shades whiter than I actually am. I usually just end up taking it all off and going without.

July 22, 2016

This is an okay colour correcting palette but it could be better. It's not too creamy, it's actually hard. I have to put a drop or two of Argan oil into it to make it useable. And I also don't find it conceals too well.. Won't buy again.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists