NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

3.2/5

October 17, 2018

Nice colours - good price

The price for this product is great. They do not last all day, they don't feel drying but if you put too much they do look weird on the lips. I would recommend the lip glosses, they also don't last all day but they are really nice and really comfortable.

September 28, 2018

Love it

Love this lipstick.
    The quality is good , definitely worth the price compared to other brands .
    Quite a few nice colors to choose from as well .
    I also like the fact that NYX products are available for purchase at most retail stores.

March 09, 2018

Great for price

These are great for the price you pay. IF it cost more then 8 bucks, its not worth it in my opinion. They do look very nice and are highly pigmented but they do wipe off easily which sucks when you are planning on eating alot through out the day but again, price cant be beat!

February 08, 2018

Super pigmentation !!

Ces rouges à lèvre liquide sont vraiment super bien pigmenté mais il s'assèche particulièrement les lèvres, ils ne sont pas sans transfert. la texture est agréable malgré tout! Des retouches sont nécessaires pendant la journée mais ils ont une très bonne tenue quand même particulièrement pour les couleurs foncées voir très foncé (gris/noir/violet).

January 13, 2018

Nyx soft matte lip cream

J'ai adoré le produit les couleurs sont très diversifiés il y a un grand choix de couleurs . J'ai eu un grand coup de cœur pour la teinte Los Angeles 36 . Malheureusement il était limité .

November 10, 2017

Love Hate Relationship

I really do have a love hate relationship with these. I love how soft and creamy they are while still giving a Matte look. However they seem to run out sooo fast. I brought some brand new for a 1 month trip to Europe and they were empty when I returned. I had two colours that I only wore in the evenings. I feel like I got maybe 10 wears out of each tube. I have bought more since then and they always run out so quick. I'm not sure why as the amount of product doesn't differ from a lot of their other liquid lipsticks. I am totally in love with the shade range of this collection but for $9 CAD each I might as well invest it elsewhere.

September 27, 2017

Yes and no

I love the colour, how it feels when applied and even how long it stays on. But after a little while (10 min) it starts feeling super dry and I have to apply a lip balm. So yes, but only in combination with a lip balm...

September 14, 2017

Love these!

Compared to other lipsticks that NYX has these are probably my favorite. They're very consistent when applying. I don't find them too drying on my lips, which is something I really hate. It feels nice and fluffy and lightweight. They're colour selection is very nice ranging from nudes to bold colours, which I love. There's literally a colour for every occasion.

September 13, 2017

Nice colors

I got this in tokyo and stockholm, Im in love with stockholm good quality and fabulous shade, but I didnt like tokyo alot its consistency is light and I cant wear it alone I have to put second layer of another lipstick or gloss.

May 08, 2017

OOH! I love these!! I have several different shades and I always get compliments when I wear them. The colors are beautiful and they do stay on for hours! I do have to reapply if I drink a lot of water or coffee during the day. I love how my lips feel too. I don't feel like my lips are dry. Perfection!