NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

February 08, 2018

Super pigmentation !!

Ces rouges à lèvre liquide sont vraiment super bien pigmenté mais il s'assèche particulièrement les lèvres, ils ne sont pas sans transfert. la texture est agréable malgré tout! Des retouches sont nécessaires pendant la journée mais ils ont une très bonne tenue quand même particulièrement pour les couleurs foncées voir très foncé (gris/noir/violet).

January 31, 2018

Love!

I love these lipsticks! They come in a variety of gorgeous colours and they last all day long. Cheap, easy to apply and a quality product!
    Very happy with them and will keep using it as my go to product

January 30, 2018

Absolutely adore

I absolutely love this lipstick! It stays on perfect, it has a gorgeous look and a beautiful finish. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to buy this product. It is by far the best of matte lip creams.

January 30, 2018

I love this product

I really love this product, the first time I tried it was really good. because it is really soft, and feels very comfortable on the lips apart that leaves a matte texture.

January 24, 2018

My favorite!!!

I love this product. affordable, works great, doesn't make my lips look dry and makes me look great!
    Ive never repurchased the same colour and brand of a lipstick before until i tried this. and i get compliments a lot

January 23, 2018

Favourite

I'm a Lippie Hippie and this is one of my favourite brands for lipstick. Affordable and The Matte's are my favourite and NYX has those. They stay on well. These do not burn, come off right away or even smell bad!

January 17, 2018

Wish it lasted longer

This product has a really nice pigment and an amazingly soft texture but I find it does not last very long. I'd suggest using the nyx liquid lingerie instead, it is not a soft but it last a lot longer

January 16, 2018

Excellent

This is a great product. The pigment is fabulous and it ads a nice swatch of colour. AS well this is inexpensive and does not dry out my lips at all. I love how pigmented this is.

January 13, 2018

Nyx soft matte lip cream

J'ai adoré le produit les couleurs sont très diversifiés il y a un grand choix de couleurs . J'ai eu un grand coup de cœur pour la teinte Los Angeles 36 . Malheureusement il était limité .

January 12, 2018

Nyx soft matte

Love all the colors, feels great last all day. Packaging is super cute and easy and small enough to store in my purse. NYX brand is spectacular would recommend this brand!