NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

April 25, 2018

I love it!

I have been collecting all the shades. This lipstick is matte but transfer proof because it a creamy formula. It doesnt dry out your lips and although it does transfer, it leaves a stain behind so you dont need to reapply often. Best part? It smells like frosting! The shade range is great as well

April 25, 2018

Love It

Okay so i never had a matte lipstick cos of the drying ffect, decided to try this and I don;t regret it. The best decision, get a matte effect with soft moisturizing effect.

April 13, 2018

Love it

I bought this because of the reviews and I'm so happy I did! I bought Stockholm and Cannes and I'm very pleased with the pigmentation and staying power of both. Stockholm is my preferred everyday shade (I'm even currently wearing it.)

April 10, 2018

Love NYX!

I love NYX because they don’t test on animals, I use a lot of their products. I love this lip cream because it dries on matte and stays on for a really long time and you cannot beat the price!

March 27, 2018
    Kansas, United States

Great

I really like NYX products. I got a few different colors. I don't really like the feel of the lipstick after it does. Some colors didn't really go with my skin tone. But I will keep trying but I find the color I like.

March 14, 2018

These are a must for me!

I love these little lip colours. I've been super into matte lip colours for a little over a year now, and these are by far my favourite drug store brand. They don't dry out my lips like some other lip colours do, and they're like velvet when they go on. I own about 6 or 7 different colours and have yet to be disappointed!

March 09, 2018

Great for price

These are great for the price you pay. IF it cost more then 8 bucks, its not worth it in my opinion. They do look very nice and are highly pigmented but they do wipe off easily which sucks when you are planning on eating alot through out the day but again, price cant be beat!

March 05, 2018

Love these!

These lipsticks are great for the price. They feel good on your lips and are nice and soft. I love NYX products they’re good quality for a good price

February 22, 2018

A good cheaper substitute!

I bought the NYX matte lip cream because I didn't want to invest in another matte lip gloss from Anastasia as the price difference between the 2 is significant. This works as a great substitute as it feels and looks the same, however, it doesn't last as long as the Anastasia lip products.

February 08, 2018

Super pigmentation !!

Ces rouges à lèvre liquide sont vraiment super bien pigmenté mais il s'assèche particulièrement les lèvres, ils ne sont pas sans transfert. la texture est agréable malgré tout! Des retouches sont nécessaires pendant la journée mais ils ont une très bonne tenue quand même particulièrement pour les couleurs foncées voir très foncé (gris/noir/violet).