Off! Deep Woods 8 Hour Protection Spray Reviews
#20 in Remedies

March 06, 2015

Great for protection against mosquitoes and other insects and bugs.great to take along in the summer when going to the park with the kids in the evenings. there is always mosquitoes and bugs flying around.good product.

March 06, 2015

Off! Deep Woods 8 Hour Protection Spray ... when you live in place like Newfoundland summer time ..this product is a thumbs up to have around !! summer time when its hot and we gets lots mosquito ..you cant take anymore bites have use deep woods off .

March 04, 2015

We buy this every time we go camping. It really helps ward off mosquitos and other bothersome insects. I like the fact that it comes in a spray bottle, making application easy. I could do without the scent but it does work well.

March 03, 2015

this works great when my family and friends go out camping! this is a must for us!

March 03, 2015

This product is a necessity in my home. My daughter gets a severe allergic reaction to mosquito bites and she can't go outside without the protection of this spray. It really works to keep these nasty bugs at bay. I like the convenience of the spray and that I can take it with me. A life saver!