Oil of Olay Beauty Bars Reviews
Ranked #14 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

August 15, 2017

The Only Beauty Bars that I use

I love Oil of Olay Beauty Bars because they have great benefits for the skin. Other brands usually keeps my skin feeling dry after a shower, but with Oil of Olay; my skin feels moisturized and soft after each shower.

August 15, 2017

I only buy this product!

Excellent product! I love this soap, especially during the dry winter months. It keeps my skin soft and hydrated while making my skin smell amazing! I can't choose a favourite scent as I love them all!

As a side note, I noticed that the oil of olay bars last longer than other brands. I get much more time out of one bar than I do with other products. Just another bonus to a great product!

August 11, 2017

I buy this product all the time. Its a part of my daily routine

I started using this product years ago and like a fine wine it just gets better with age. I use it as part of my facial routine and it leaves my skin gently cleansed and very soft. Its non irritating formula is very gentle with a extremely pleasant aroma.

July 28, 2017

Love it

Cor my self I've had a hard finding a soap for my skin I love the facted it doesn't leave a foam on ur skin and keep u feeling fresh all day if u haven't giving it a try I would and u can't go wrong on the price

June 22, 2017

Une sensation de douceur toute la journée!

La barre de savon Oil of Olay est mon savon de choix! Les savons ordinaire desséchaient ma peau. Lorsque j'ai découvert le savon Olay, j'étais emballé. 10x plus hydratant qu'un pain de savon ordinaire, il laisse une douceur incomparable sur ma peau. Il est très doux pour le visage et est idéal pour les gens qui ont une peau sensible car il est plus délicat.

Essayez-le et vous l'adopterai!

June 01, 2017

The Oil of Olay beauty bar is a gentle and moisturizing treat for your skin. It slides beautifully over the skin leaving a lovely scent and soft sensual feeling. You feel clean, pampered and silky smooth following each and every use. Lightly scented, it also comes in an unscented option. The bar is large and well worth it's price point. Even better is that it is easily accessible at most grocery stores and is often on sale thereby representing great value. This is also great product for those with sensitive skin as it is gentle and soothing. A must add to my cart whenever I shop!

May 07, 2017

Great soap. Love the clean feeling on my skin. Would definitely purchase again. Wonderful value for the money as well. It's a must at my house. Smells great

April 23, 2017

I switched from my regular brand to the Olay beauty bars. I love all the scents. They make my skin silky and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.

March 16, 2017

These bars are awesome! I really liked using them. They don't dry out my already dry face and leave it feeling really soft and fresh. I would definitely recommend them.

March 13, 2017

Love the variety of scents and the size of the bars are very thick and thankfully do not melt in the bath tub to quickly however I found the strawberry scent made my face feel really dry