Oil of Olay Beauty Bars Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 175 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

May 07, 2017

Great soap. Love the clean feeling on my skin. Would definitely purchase again. Wonderful value for the money as well. It's a must at my house. Smells great

April 23, 2017

I switched from my regular brand to the Olay beauty bars. I love all the scents. They make my skin silky and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.

March 16, 2017

These bars are awesome! I really liked using them. They don't dry out my already dry face and leave it feeling really soft and fresh. I would definitely recommend them.

March 13, 2017

Love the variety of scents and the size of the bars are very thick and thankfully do not melt in the bath tub to quickly however I found the strawberry scent made my face feel really dry

February 28, 2017

I love the Shea Butter beauty bar. I have been using it for years.I get really dry skin in the winter, and this is the only product that doesn't seem to aggravate it further. The smell is very pleasant and subtle.

February 21, 2017

It left my skin very dry and I also broke out in pimples all over my face, back and thighs. My face hurt for days. Not sure why it happened but I think it was all the perfume in the bars. I enjoyed the smell but I can't risk breaking out like that again.

January 21, 2017

Love the different scents! Have you used for years! Now my daughter has started using them, and she loves them! Cost effective, affordable and easy to find!

January 16, 2017

Love the feeling of the extra thick moisturizing foam I get from using an Oil of Olay beauty bar! Works fantastic as a shaving cream or gel substitute. I take mine camping and use it everywhere with no worries of a leaking bottle. Leaves skin feeling soft moisturized.

November 06, 2016

I love these soap bars, or as they are named "beauty bars". The one I love is the Cocoa Butter. It makes my skin extremely soft considering it is a bar soap. It smells so inviting, creamy, warm, and comforting. I have the extra bars in their box inside my bathroom vanity and when you walk into the bathroom, that is all you smell. Its so nice. Hey, they work as an air freshener too!! lol

The lather is bubbly and creamy instantly. I also rub the bar onto my shower pouffe and it is just as nice as when you use the Olay shower gel with the pouffe. My skin rinses clean and doesn't get dry and itchy after I dress when my skin is dry. The bars last a long time and they don't turn to mush in the shower, even though I do try to not let it sit directly in line of the shower. As well, my skin can be allergenic and I have no problem withe this product both on face and body.

I totally recommend these Beauty Bars by Olay.

September 29, 2016

I use the shea butter beauty bar, and have been using it for years. It lathers up nicely, and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. It has a very light scent. It's gentle enough to use on your face.