Oil of Oregano Reviews
Ranked #202 in Remedies

Good - 0

May 18, 2016

This stuff may taste bad but it sure works. I put it under my tongue when I feel like I am getting a cold and it fights it off. I know some people mix it with water but I just suck it up because I know it works. It may seem costly but for the amount you use it is well worth it.

January 29, 2016

I was brought up using Natural Remedies so I am try to keep up with that.One Alternative product I use religiously is Oil Of Oregano from Pure-le Natural Super Strength (80% Carvacrol) 1-2 drop a day is all you need.It is anti-viral,anti-fungal,anti-bacterial, kills parasites even giardia. Their are so much more benefits from this product that you are going to have to try it for yourself.It will cost you around $28, but it's worth every
    penny a little goes a long way,with the other brands you need allot more to reap the benefits.I can't remember the last time I was ill.When I feel like I am coming down with something I grab my little miracle bottle take a couple drops and I am good to go.
    MAY OIL OF OREGANO GIVE YOU GOOD HEALTH.