okanagan canned apple ginger cider Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 168 in Beer & Cider

February 15, 2017

This is summer in a can!
    I was hesitant at first about this beverage as things with ginger in it tend to go one of two ways- 1) extreme ginger or 2) just a hint and I am glad that this one falls into the second category.
    Such a refreshing beverage- nice and crisp tasting, and made with apples from the Okanagan Valley.
    Made in Canada (yay!) and only 5% alcohol so I don't end up on the floor after one drink.
    Great for relaxing on the patio, and soaking up all that summery goodness.

March 26, 2016

#Okanagan canned Apple ginger cider is the best tasting, most refreshing cider I have ever drank. It has a real Apple taste and genuine zing of ginger. I appreciate the fact it is made right here in Canada, from fruit found in the orchards of the Okanagan valley. They use a local folk tale to help market their cider, the legend of the #Ogopogo, saying their cider is as serious as the beast. It's Ogopogo approved! I also enjoy that it is only five percent alcohol so I am able to enjoy a can without fear of breaking the law. Available in packs of six cans for a very reasonable price. Tastes delicious. Contains natural flavours. Dependant on following the legal age laws pertinent to your province or state I recccomend this beverage and will for certain purchase again.

August 13, 2012

This new drink through the okanagan company is amazing. it is a mix of ginger and apple and is not too sweet. I also love how they have now started making cans, which I enjoy more than bottles as i find they stay colder and are easier to pack for camping in a cooler. The combination of apple and ginger sounded a little funny at first but after trying this product I would recommend it to any cider lover.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale