Somersby Apple Cider Reviews

October 21, 2017

Absolutely love this cider

I consider myself a cider connoisseur and this is an oldie but a goodie! It has a light, fresh taste with medium carbonation. I love to have this drink over ice any time of year.

August 16, 2017

Too sweet

So many ciders out there now and I feel this one is way too sweet. A lot of better ones out there for same value.

Love the color of the can and packaging, but I can't get past the sweet taste. I have mixed it with a little Vodka before and that helps a bit.

August 16, 2017

Somersby Apple Cider

I decided this year to treat myself and try some alcoholic beverages for "Me time'. Ciders were big on my to things to "Try" list! I started with Somersby Ciders, and what a great place to start! Sucht a beautiful aroma of apples and taste to match! I am so pleased with everything about this line of ciders from their price, beautiful smell, taste and even such eye catching packaging! Exactly what I was hoping for! These stand out to me. I was not disappointed at all and enjoyed it as well as the flavours I've tried so far. Perfect for me for any tim e or activity. I can enjoy this while reading, watching tv, hanging out with my husband or friends. Very happy I tried this line of ciders. I highly recommend trying them.

August 10, 2017

This is a wonderful refreshing bevarage , it is perfect for a hot summer day to sit and relax and sip on it. Its not to strong it has just the right amount of alcohol.

August 03, 2017

Perfect for summer.

Somersby Apple Cider is amazing. You almost can't taste the liquor. It has a sweet apple taste and is super refreshing for the summer when you don't want something too heavy.

July 23, 2017

Really like this one

I really like these ciders my favorite one is blackberry theyre perfect on ice or just out of the can.Perfect summer camping drink and cooler. Definitely recommend

May 27, 2017

These are great when you're looking for something that's not too strong and easy to drink. They're refreshing and perfect for a summertime drink, definitely great to have some in the fridge for a hot day!

May 05, 2017

Somersby Apple Cider is a great option when you don't want a beer . It's sweet but not overly sweet and tastes just like apple cider . A light , crisp, sweet drink that goes down smooothly with no bitter aftertaste. It's a great summer drink I like to have around the pool .

May 04, 2017

Great apple cider beverage, I'm not a big fan of the taste of beer so I usually buy these as an alternative there smooth apple cinnamon taste goes great around the fire on cool fall nights, deffently recommend to people looking for beer alternatives ! :)

April 28, 2017

I just got into drinking Cider and I would say Somersby is one of the top ones I like ..the apple cider one is crisp and the best cold when drinking it .A great drink on a summers day.