Somersby Apple Cider Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 196 in Beer & Cider

May 27, 2017

These are great when you're looking for something that's not too strong and easy to drink. They're refreshing and perfect for a summertime drink, definitely great to have some in the fridge for a hot day!

May 05, 2017

Somersby Apple Cider is a great option when you don't want a beer . It's sweet but not overly sweet and tastes just like apple cider . A light , crisp, sweet drink that goes down smooothly with no bitter aftertaste. It's a great summer drink I like to have around the pool .

May 04, 2017

Great apple cider beverage, I'm not a big fan of the taste of beer so I usually buy these as an alternative there smooth apple cinnamon taste goes great around the fire on cool fall nights, deffently recommend to people looking for beer alternatives ! :)

April 28, 2017

I just got into drinking Cider and I would say Somersby is one of the top ones I like ..the apple cider one is crisp and the best cold when drinking it .A great drink on a summers day.

March 29, 2017

I love the taste of this product! It is the perfect balance between beer and cooler with different flavors that appeal to all. I prefer the tall boy sized cans.

February 28, 2017

Ever since I found somersby it has been my go to drink. Be it for a bbq or just a relaxing evening after work. Its a delicious way to wind down after a hard day.

February 15, 2017

I'm not a big fan of fruity sweet drinks. But this cider is so good. It's not overly sweet and doesn't give you a headache the next day. It's refreshing like a sparkling juice and goes great on a hot summers day.

January 12, 2017

my oldest daughter show up for bq during the summer with Somersby apple cider wanting me to give it a try!! I enjoyed !! since then Ive bought them since!! give it a try

January 06, 2017

My favourite beverage. I like the light, crisp, and fruity notes in this sparkling cider. All the flavours are wonderful
    And I suggest you try them all!

January 01, 2017

I love cider! I don't like one that is too sweet and carbonated. Although Somersby is sweet, I don't find it sickening, but pleasant. It's great just with ice and on a hot summers day. So refreshing!

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!