O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Cream

O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Cream Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 689 in Misc

July 12, 2017

Good for dry and tired feet

I had first try the O'Keeffe's dry hand cream and like what it did to my hands so it was a no brainer when I saw they had a version for dry feet! It did not disappoint. I like putting it on my feet after I take a bath or shower and put socks on right after so all the moisture goodness gets absorbed into my feet. I saw a big difference after the 1st week. The cracks on my heels had started disappearing and my feet were much softer.

March 14, 2017

I have developed bunionettes on my feet since I severely broke my ankle. I needed a product that would keep my bunionettes from forming dry callouses. I have tried the working hands cream and absolutely love it. So I thought I'd give the foot cream a try. For me it works ok but not exceptional like the hand cream. It was highly recommended by the sales clerk as her husband has diabetes and apparently it works great for her husband's feet. I am still trying to find a cream that will solve my problem. For now, this product is the best that I could find thus far.

December 28, 2016

I received this as a gift from a friend to whom I had complained the damage winter dryness does to the skin on your fee and particularly the heels. I followed the directions and didn't use too much as directed; however, used it regularly after my bath. In not too long a time, my foot skin and in particular the dry cracked heel skin was so much improved. This is important to me as a diabetic. I am happy she turned me onto this product.

February 19, 2016

My mom uses this for her really cracked feet. It's really solid, so you have to warm it up in you hands a bit before applying. This is because of how nourishing it is, pretty much like a butter for you feet. It made them really soft and healed up the cracks quite nicely.

February 13, 2016

This product is a bit on the solid side which makes it difficult and awkward to dispense out of the container. A tube or similar container would make dispensing a bit easier. It is basically scent-less and will soften up once you get it in your hands. A little goes a long way. I have been using this for the past month or so at bedtime and by morning my feet are noticeable smoother. Overall this works really well and I would highly recommend it. I purchased this for $9.60 which is a fair price considering the quality and effectiveness of this product. Absolutely I will purchase this again.

February 01, 2016

I got this for my husband and he liked it. It helped his hard working feet look and feel better.

January 07, 2016

Tried this for the first time last winter. It works ok but not like it says in the commercials. Greasy, hard to absorb, didn't help cracks at all.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)