O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Cream Reviews
#2 in Foot Cream

December 15, 2019

Healthy Feet - Foot cream

The foot cream has a very firm texture and a smell neutral. I have extremely dry cracked heels. This cream has treated and left my feet soft and hydrated, I use often and recommend to my friends to use to treat cracking of the feet.

September 28, 2019

What a difference!

The cream has a very firm texture and easy to spread. The smell is neutral. In the first week of use, I didn't see any major changes, but now, close to a month of use, I'm amazed at the result.

July 15, 2019
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

Happy deets indeed

I have extremely dry cracked heels. I have tried vicks other heel balms and foot peels to no avail. 3 days on from.starting okeefes happy feet my heels are turned around. They are almost crack free! I like the consistency I like the smell. No more shameful feet for me. Found my happy feet wont swap now

June 29, 2019

Does wonders on dry cracked heels!

I tried O’Keeffes when I noticed that my heels would never become soft no matter how much I would file and moisturise. I must say this stuff works! I recently bought the cream version yet find the jar version works better for me.

Would definitely recommend for anyone with dry and cracked heels. Or those shy about wearing sandals in the summer.

It does take repeat application but I assure you it works!

June 26, 2019

Very good

This cream works wonders on my dry feet ,it gives them moisture all day and it doesn't feel sticky and doesn't have a strong smell would strongly recommend!!

June 04, 2019

Surprisingly effective!!!

My feet go through a lot of abuse, as I walk 10-14 km per day, plus running, hiking, swimming, and other crazy things. I am no stranger to cracked heels and dry feet. I tried foot lotions, foot masks, foot peels, foot soaks, fancy fluffy bedtime socks... NOTHING restored those babies to their smooth selves. I thought I was doomed to have sandpaper toes and heels for life. But THIS stuff rescued my feet! I put it on before bed and noticed a difference after only ONE use! Blown away!!!

June 04, 2019

Great stuff

Love this line of products for dry and cracked skin! This stuff works great on the feet and you can use this elsewhere on the body (like the elbows, knees, hands) in a pinch. A small amount goes a long way. Recommended!

April 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Feet First!

This such a great product! it softens cracked feet so quickly and lasts. I use it on my hands too. Great for the winter when skin gets cracked and dry. Put it on your feet at night and slip some socks on to keep in the moisture. In the morning you will have new feet.

March 27, 2019

A foot cream that works!

This foot cream works like a dream, I get eczema and I have super dry skin, and this stuff brings so much relief to my feet leaving them silky smooth and hydrated. Highly recommend!

March 21, 2019

The best on the market

Honestly this is one of the best creams on the market for your feet! Its totally underrated!! It does an amazing job and does not cost a fortune. Neutral scent and is not sticky/greasy.