Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1273 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 02, 2016

Makes my skin seem more hydrated but makes it even dryer. I don't think I would purchase this again or recommend it. It did make my skin a bit more moisturized but if I didn't use it, my skin was truce as dry.

January 15, 2016

I bought the Olay 7 in 1 total effect because the commercials had me curious about the effectiveness of this product. It's not a bad product but it didn't do any better than products which are half the price of this one. I don't think I will purchase it again. It's too expensive for what it delivers.

January 07, 2016

After receiving a trial of this product that I used for a month, not only did I have zero results, but I had the worst acne break-out in 25 years. I rarely get acne, so this did not make me happy. The formula felt very oily on my skin which worsened as the day progressed. I also found the fragrance to be a bit too strong and off-putting. I would never recommend this product.

January 07, 2016

I have quite dry sensitive skin and I found that when I applied this moisturizer it stung and irritated the skin across my cheeks where I am especially dry. I didn't feel like it was very moisturizing and I really wanted to apply something else on top for the extra moisture. It was a bit uncomfortable but I was willing to give it a try for the night anyway. When I woke up my skin was very greasy and shiny. I felt like there was a coat of product that I wanted to wash off immediately. After washing my face was a bit dry but it actually looked fairly good. I didn't find this product comfortable for my skin and will not continue using it.

1.5/5

December 18, 2015

This is a horrible product for anyone who doesn't have super insanely dry skin. It is SO heavy and so greasy that it just sits on top of your skin feeling gross. I used an entire 15ml jar and saw zero results. No brightening or even skin tone and any lines are still there. As an added bonus this made my skin break out like mad! I'm still trying to repair the damage it has done but it's taking a long, long time. This was the worst thing I have ever put on my face.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer