Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Reviews

Ranked #1016 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Penetrates quickly, providing your skin with an immediate surge of active moisture to soothe dryness without a greasy feel. Helps your skin replenish its own essential fluids so skin is softer, smoother, and more supple. Light, Non-Greasy Formula. Dermatologist Tested. Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores).

June 22, 2017

For the price I would buy it again

Wonderful product, the price is well matched!
    It leaves my skin well hydrated!! Which I need because my skin is often dry in the winter months, I've always been a fan of Olay products

June 06, 2017

I am currently 8 months pregnant & my face became flaky and dry practically overnight. I bought this lotion because my mom uses it daily. My skin was back to itself after 2 uses. I am BLOWN AWAY. I now use this lotion every night before bed. It smells amazing and makes my face feel so hydrated!!!

January 10, 2017

I just love my Olay gift set I got for Christmas the #OLAYActiveHydratingBeautyFluid was just what I needed with this dry cold weather. The fresh mild scent gave my face a uplifting boost of moisture I needed for 48 hours of hydration leaving my face soft and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone that needs that much needed boost of hydrating your face during the winter month's, Thanks Olay for your great products !!!

October 06, 2016

I really enjoy this as my daily face cream. I use it twice a day after washing my face and it keeps mtakin supple and soft. I like that it is lightweight so once it is rubbed in it doesn't feel like there is an extra layer on my skin. I always get compliments on my skin and I attribute it mainly to this.

October 06, 2016

I really like this product despite it has a bit of smell. I suffer from a very sensitive skin and in winter it tends to get teally dry, so I use this cream for its non-greasy consistency and due to it really mousturizes and nourishes your skin. It does not break me out and I use it always begore my primer.
    I highly recommend it. A great price for a great quality product.

April 15, 2016

I have used this moisturizer for ever and really love it.It goes on smooth and just the right thickness and it is a wonderful moisturizer.And it has spf so its like a two in one.Really good product for sure and the price is always around the 8.00 so that's great too.

June 08, 2015

love using Olay Active Hydrating beauty fluid, my face feels so soft after applying it, just wish it wasn't so expensive.

October 24, 2014

I bought this product a couple weeks ago and I love the way it leaves my face
    Leaving it feeling smooth and very soft
    Love it

March 25, 2014

I recently bought this moisturizer online from walmart because it was on sale, and I've heard many great things about it from a beauty guru on youtube. Its the same packaging of the original olay moisturizer. It soaks into my skin quickly which leaves me with soft skin. But the scent is rather pungent. Smells similar to baby lotion. But goes away in 10 mins or so. It moisturizes my skin well enough to put makeup up without looking cakey.

October 03, 2013

I recently bought a bottle of this, and it really does mosturize to the max your body. I have itchy skin and this really helped. However I do think the bottle is a bit small for the price.