Good

Olay Dual Hair Removal Reviews

Ranked #272 out of 475 in Hair Removal

January 12, 2012

I loved this product. I was lucky and got it free through a facebook offer and I was very much looking forward to trying it. I usually wax my upper lip, but I'm not crazy about it. I have tried other hair removal creams and didn't like them due to smell, effectiveness and the redness and irritation left behind. With the Olay, you first apply a skin gaurding balm. It has the look and feel of a lipstick, and it's very easy to apply. Next you put on the hair removal cream, and leave it for 6 to 8 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised that there was no strong overpowering odor. It was quite pleasant , and the whole process is very quick. When the time was up I removed the cream with a cotton ball and rinsed the area well. I was really pleased with the results.It actualy removed the hair,all of it. I had a small patch of redness where I must have missed with the skin protecting balm. Other than that, no redness or irritation. This is what I will be using for facial hair removal from now on.

January 07, 2012

Great product! I got a free sample through an olay give away on facebook, and I'll be buying it when I run out!! Definitely worth the money!!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

juliejonas added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme