• Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin
  • Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin

Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 11, 2017

I have been using this lotion for several years now and i still enjoy it. It moisturizes my face enough for the daytime and the smell is very pleasant. It is affordable and you get a decent amount of product. Usually lasts me for a few months. I would recommend this lotion for everyday use, and if you are on a budget and want a good quality lotion.

April 25, 2017

This lotion is very nice for sensitive, dry skin. I have really bad excema and this is one of the lotions that do not bother it or make it worse. Only down fall is it is on the pricey size and comes in a little bottle 120ml. Still worth it in every way!

March 20, 2017

This is a great, lightweight moisturizer for the price. It is non comedogenic and doesn't bother my sensitive skin or break me out at all (a common problem I have with most moisturizers). It is perfect for combination skin or for those in need of a light moisturizer, it absorbs fast and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily or greasy at all. It's available at drug stores for less than $8, making it a great bargain also.

March 04, 2017

I am allergic to scented lotions. Olay for sensitive skin does the trick. Makes my face really soft and I don't find it greasy. I would definitely purchase it again.

February 17, 2017

This is a great basic fragrance-free moisturizer that does not irritate my somewhat sensitive skin and contains niacinamide. I love that it is lightweight, great for layering and seems to have the perfect texture for my combination skin. All in all, it’s a great affordable drugstore option.

February 13, 2017

I really like this. It moisturizes enough without breaking me out. i especially like the one with built in spf. I've used this for years and never been disappointed.

January 10, 2017

As I have gotten older, my skin has become more sensitive and dry. I was looking for a product that would work with both of these skin issues. I am very pleased with this product. It is gentle on my skin while moisturizing the trouble zones.

December 04, 2016

This is my favourite face moisturizer ever! I have tried many different moisturizer for my sensitive skin and most of them made me break out. This one did not and keeps my skin from drying out! I love it!

September 30, 2016

I paid 10 dollars for this at the grocery store and I like that it is a nice light lotion and can be used under my foundation. it is not too heavy or greasy and makes your skin feel really nice. There is literally no smell to it, which is what i like for my face. Added fragrance just leads to dryness, breakouts and rashes. That is why it is great for those with sensitive skin. it dries to a matte finish. while still quenching the thirst of your skin.

June 08, 2016

This product doesn't make my face feel greasy and it does a good job at hydrating it. Does not break me out in pimples and it doesn't cost a fortune to buy, I will definitely repurchase :)