Olay regenerist Retinol 24 night moisturizer Reviews

October 19, 2020

It's good, but not for everyone

Had a chance to try a sample of this product, just to be fair, there is hardly any fragrance smell which is great, and it is absorbed by the skin really fast and leaving your skill feeling vary soft and smooth after application. However, if you have extremely dry and very sensitive skin like me, this is not for you. I had to get up in the middle of the night to reapply it because it was not moist enough and my face felt so dry and itchy after just a few hours. After reapplying I noticed it irritated my skin where it was itchy and leaving my face red and swollen after.

September 20, 2020

Be aware of the ingredients

I was able to try a free sample of this moisturizer along with the serum, so I can’t talk about long term results. The cream absorbs pretty quickly and doesn’t leave any greasy feeling. It left my skin so soft and silky but this effect is given by the great quantity of silicones and paraffin (that’s why the low score for this review). Probably I won’t buy the full size because of these ingredients as the skin needs to breath and I don’t want even more clogged pores.

September 14, 2020

With caution, yes, yes, yes, i love it.

It's retinol, You need to use It with caution, it is a NIGHT cream, do’t use it during daytime. Applying it on my face, i can feel the warm tingling. After 2 weeks i see the difference in my face - smoother and softer With firmness and reduction infine lines. Love it!

September 09, 2020

Lightweight cream, silky feel

I received the Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Night moisturizer cream as a sample along with the night serum. After trying it both, I liked them equally. Just like the serum this night moisturizer absorbs very well and my skin feels very smooth after applying it. It is less runny than the serum, more like cream consistency but not as heavy as night creams usually are. I really like that feature as I have oily skin.
    I am planning on buying a full size product to see what it does to my skin with longer use.