Olay Regenerist Whip Reviews

3.2/5

February 27, 2020

ehhh would buy if it were on sale, if you know what I mean

This product definitely lives up to its name "whip" - it's very very light and refreshing on the skin, almost like you're applying a vanishing whipped cream. Good at moisturizing, but too expensive to justify buying it over other drug store moisturizers.

2.3/5

Swindon, United Kingdom

Ok but I wouldn't purchase again

This was just an ok moisturiser for me. It left my skin soft but it didn't deliver the moisture levels that I would like. It can also be used as a primer but I felt that it made applying foundation harder, almost as if it prevented the foundation from going on smoothly, leaving my face a patchy mess.

It was fine as a night time moisturiser but didn't deliver. I did like how it made my skin feel buttery soft but it fell short in other areas. I will not be purchasing this item again

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Very light cream

It very light when applied to the skin and leave it soft and moisturized. It’s really soft and fluffy texture. The only negative thing is the price as it’s not something you can afford all the time.

England, United Kingdom

An ideal moisturiser

I think the Olay regenerist whip is great, even for combination skin like mine. It softens all areas even the dry and oily areas. It didn't leave a sticky greasy residue. You only need to use a small amount for good results and can use as a primer as well as a moisturiser. The only negative point is the price.

January 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Olay regenerist whip

I loved It!!! I have used other brand and I usually get a sticky face but this one is amazing! My lines have reduced significantly since I first started and my skin is so soft

January 30, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

My most favourite moisturiser ever!

Olay whips is my most favourite moisturiser in the world! It's so lightweight and absorbs so nicely into the skin. It doesn't leave any greasy residue and makes a great primer for make up. It smells so lovely too. My skin felt amazing after a few uses and there was a visible difference also. My face looked brighter and fresh. It also feels silky smooth when I use this. Love, love, love this so much!

January 15, 2020

👍👍👍👍👍

Grabbing a coupon and running to the store to buy this! I tried my free sample today and 😱 it really is light as air. It made my face feel soooo soft!

January 07, 2020

Okay

I got a sample in the mail. There was no scent, wasn't completely light, I knew I had something on my face that wasn't overly heavy. Skin looked hydrated. Can't day anything about wrinkles, with continued use I would've been able to tell, but I just had a sample.

December 18, 2019

olay whip

I will absolutely buy this product again and always! This is so light it’s unbelievable. My skin still felt like silk the next morning. I love love love it , it’s not greasy and you don’t have to rub it in for 10 minutes.

December 09, 2019

Love it

Got a free sample of it and I must say I'm surprised. Love the texture of it. So lightweight and easily absorbed; no oily feeling left. It's very moisturising . Great for use in winter.