Olay Regenerist Whip Reviews

October 26, 2019
    North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Great

I love this product,so easy to apply and absorbed quickly into my face making it feel soft and hydrated.
    Would recommend this to all my friends,great value for money.

October 26, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

No more expensive face creams

I love how this moisturiser is easy to apply and its beautiful delicate scent. It leaves no sticky after feeling like many others and it is instantly absorbed leaving my skin well hydrated and feeling fresh.

October 17, 2019

Very light on skin

I really liked the product. It has a light aroma and gets absorbed in the skin easily. However, its a bit expensive but the results are worth it. I could notice softness and radiance in my skin after using it for a week. My skin is a combination skin and i often have difficulty finding a light but moisturizing face cream, but olay whips has proved to be really suitable.

October 12, 2019

Buy it on sale

This is my favourite day time moisturizer with SPF. I do wish it lasted longer because of the price but it’s often sold on sale at Shoppers Drugmarts, which is when I’ll buy it. It has the best smell and is very absorbent so you don’t feel heavy when you apply your makeup afterwards. I’ll continue to purchase it in the future

2.8/5

October 09, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Olay Whip

It seemed to work at first but then it just didn’t seem to do much. Made my skin brighter at first but then just never moisturised.
    Probably better for someone with not so dry skin

1.7/5

October 09, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Wouldn't recommend - expensive and didn't see results

This product is extremely over priced for the results I received. It didn't sit well with my skin at all, it left it feeling quite greasy and actually caused me to break out. Such a shame as I love to many Olay products but this one was not for me.

Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Amazing results

What a fabulous product!! The innovative Light as Air feeling is the thing i like the the most about this moisturiser. The added benefit of banishing wrinkles is also not to miss.

England, United Kingdom

Amazing ptoduct

This is definitely one of the best creams I have used it does exactly what it says... It has a lovely fragrance that's perfect and not too strong... It leaves your skin feeling super hydrated and you can instantly feel the moisture, it gets rid of wrinkle leaving skin looking flawless, even gave it a try on stretch marks a drive it even got rid of them which is amazing... This is definitely a high quality product and 100% worth the price.. Highly recommended to everyone.

Blaenau Gwent, United Kingdom

As light as air.

I love the smell! It absorbs very quickly and doesn't feel greasy or heavy at all.
    I would recommend this for anyone looking for a great feeling, light texture, and reliable daytime cream.
    Also it works perfect as a primer.

August 25, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Best as a makeup primer

I can honestly say i absolutely love this cream and was so happy to have been able to try this product as part of a trial as I probably wouldn’t have tried it otherwise. The formula is fantastic, very light on the skin, almost like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. Once applied to the face it immediately transforms into a liquid that glides effortlessly over the skin and sinks in super quick .
    I found it to be an excellent primer, reducing pores and creating a smooth base for makeup. After using for a few weeks now I have noticed a reduction of fine lines on my forehead and would 100% recommend trying it out for yourself.
    After using this for a few months daily in the morning there is still about a months use left so excellent value. I didn’t use this at night but you can use this as a night cream aswell. If you used day and night I would estimate you would get about two months use from one tub. I love this mainly as a makeup primer to be honest and if I buy this in the future I would use it for this purpose as a dual product.