Old El Paso Chili Seasoning

Old El Paso Chili Seasoning Reviews

Ranked #523 out of 788 in Miscellaneous

February 25, 2017

Since my family loves the Old El Paso Taco and Fajita Seasoning packs, I thought I'd give the Chili Seasoning a try. I must say that I love the convenience of the package and my batch of Chili was enjoyed by the whole family. It was the perfect combination of spices for most of us but hubby added a little chili pepper for more heat. I love the consistency of Old El Paso products and this one did not disappoint. Love these little time saving conveniences.

September 07, 2016

I didn't realize how much I loved this until I tried another brand. This spice packet can help turn a pound of hamburger into a full hearty meal in less than half an hour. I'll never try another brand...old El Paso make s the best!

September 22, 2015

Very good seasoning and so handy to mix into chili. Adds so much flavour and I love that all the spices are all in one packet it's so easy to use.

April 26, 2015

This is the seasoning I use to make homemade chili. It provides outstanding flavor and it's a very affordable price. This seasoning is high quality and full of flavor.

April 26, 2015

We have tried several different types of chilli seasoning and we always come to Old El Paso, it is simply the best on the market. We now only use this one because it has the best taste, perfect blend of seasonings to give your chilli the lift it needs. Not too hot, just enough heat but not over powering.