Old Spice Deodorant High Endurance Fresh Reviews
Ranked #12 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

August 09, 2017

Great value and smells Great

When I buy deodorant, I like something that works and smells good for my line of work. Also my wife has a scent allergy which makes it hard for me. I found Old Spice works perfect for me and my wife as well not pricey. I like all the deodorants and bodywash.

June 20, 2017

Good product

I bought the Old Spice Deodorant High Endurance Fresh for me. The classic smell...not too strong which makes is perfect for grown men.The bad thing is that it does not seem to last that long! I'm likely to use this during days when I'm at home; I definitely need another one for daily use. But the price is cheap, so it does the work when I am not working.

June 20, 2017

A pricey choice but it works well

I switched from the regular old spice to this product recently and was pleasantly surprised.
    It definitely works great under the stress of a physically demanding job directly under a hot summer sun.

June 15, 2017

Great deodarantmy husband

My husband uses this deodorant daily. The smell is amazing and the one time a day use works perfect. He doesn't ever require to reapply unless excessively working out.

June 02, 2017

This is my old faithful always could count on this product to keep me feeling fresh all day long. I have since tried others and somehow I keep coming back to this great scent. A must have.

June 02, 2017

A decent deodorant. The smell is refreshing, and quite pleasant. Lasts most of the day, though I need a touch-up in the evening. Goes on smoothly, and is easy to apply.

May 31, 2017

it worked smelled really good even a girl at the bar said they liked my colon and i didn't have any on but it gave me a rash after a few days of using :(

May 30, 2017

I love Old Spice deodorant. There are great scents, in particular the Fiji. Protection lasts the entire day without a worry. Great for males and even females.

May 30, 2017

Old spice is by far the best smelling deodorant for men and works the best for a long lasting crisp smell. Used during lots of outdoor activities and still works great.

May 11, 2017

J'achete ce déodorant pour mon copain et je le conseil à tout les femmes qui veulent que leur homme sentent bon. Après une journée complete, il sent encore très bon pour nos soirées ensemble.