Old Spice Deodorant High Endurance Fresh Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 32 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

May 11, 2017

J'achete ce déodorant pour mon copain et je le conseil à tout les femmes qui veulent que leur homme sentent bon. Après une journée complete, il sent encore très bon pour nos soirées ensemble.

May 04, 2017

I am not sure if they change the formula for this deodorant, I used it in the past and it used to work just well. Lately something changed because if I am on the go and I sweat, this deodorant doesn't stop getting smelly which is not good at all.

April 28, 2017

My husband only uses this brand of deodorant. Love that Costco sells it and it's a really good price, especially when it goes on sale. I also love the scent of it on my husband.

April 28, 2017

Bon produit et j'aime l'odeur,c'est un deo que j'utilise souvent! Il vaut son prix et il dure longtemps ...je joue souvent au hockey et ma blonde me dit tout le temps que je sent bon ;)

April 27, 2017

C'est le désodorisant que j'utilise depuis des années et je l'adore! Ma copine capote sur l'odeur et il fait bien le travail. Me garde au sec et je sens bon!

April 17, 2017

I just really like Old Spice Deodorants. I tried a large number of them, in different scents. The great thing about these sticks are that they keep odour and sweat at bay.

April 13, 2017

i like this deoderant i dont feel i have to put it on multiple times a day like some that loses the scent. but is also not abnoctious smelling . i will use again!

April 06, 2017

This is my husband's favorite deodorant. He likes the smell and the fact that it keeps him dry all day long. The price is good as well. We will be buying it again.

April 06, 2017

I use this Old Spice Deodorant for long period of time. For the first year its worked perfectly, but now it stopped working on me. I think my body got addicted to it. It just mix my sweating with some scent. Now I became disappointed with it.

March 29, 2017

Vraiment excellent, c'est une gamme de produit faite pour l'homme. Très bon déo. de qualité il tien super bien protège bien contre la sueur et ne tâche pas les vêtements.