Ole hendrickson banana bright eye cream Reviews

April 23, 2021

Makes me look woke instantly!

It's important to note that my family has genetically dark circles that are extremely difficult to cover, so finding this product was a lifesaver for me. #1 it smells amazing. #2 the consistency is perfect for an undereye product. #3 it WORKS. I put this on every morning, with or without makeup, and I am confident enough to leave the house. Would recommend to anyone!

April 12, 2021

Amazing product

Great product for aging skins. Would definitely refer to family and friends. Very effective when used regularly. Suitable for all skin types and a must have product for everyone.

April 12, 2021

Banana Brighten Your Eyez!

This is honestly the best all around eye cream I’ve ever used! It brightens up the dark bags under your eyes, as well as the darkness of my eyelids. Despite it’s name, it actually smells like oranges! This eye cream won’t disappoint!

March 23, 2021

LOVE this!

This eye cream is such a staple now. It adds a nice shimmer and definitely helped with dark circles. Has a fresh feel to it. Does not leave any greasy residue like some eye creams. Great for the summer as it is light weight!

February 17, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Hero product for those of us blessed with dark circles

I'm still iffy about the importance of eye creams and a lot of skin care experiments feel the same way. However, this eye cream is one that I would recommend to anyone struggling with dark under eyes. The name says it all because it truly does help brighten the eye areas. I don't think the effect stays after you wash it off but it's great for those no make up days, when you don't wanna wear undereye concealer but want to get minimize the dark circles.

August 31, 2020

A little expensive but worth it

This product is very gentle. I have VERY sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother me at all! I find the scent very very mild. A little bit goes a long way with this cream. It brightens immediately and the impact lasts throughout the day!

June 15, 2020

Never look tired again

Wakes up my eyes right away! Not only does this product work, but it smells amazing! It is a must have for your eye care routine. A bit goes a long way with this product!

May 21, 2020

Loved!!

I really like the level of moisturizer that this product gives. On top of that, I found it helped to slightly brighten my under eye area. However you do have to be consistent with the product. Also I found that it sat nicely underneath makeup which is important to me.

April 07, 2020

Worth it

I bought this because I heard tons of great things.It was silky and very comfortable to wear day and night.Wears well under eye makeup too. I definitely thought my eye bags looked lighter.its a little pricey but work every penny.

February 07, 2020

Bright eyed and bushy tailed!

This is the best eye cream I have ever used by far. I've purchased it 3 times. It really does brighten up dark circles. I apply it before bed and sometimes even under my concealer. It also smells great!