ole henriksen invigorating night gel Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 312 in Serums

January 14, 2017

Absolutely love this. I bought this with the truth serum and together they worked great. I had a small patch of eczema on my face and using this product along with the truth serum that patch disappeared.

December 19, 2016

This is not advertised as an acne product but I swear by it for cystic/hormonal acne. I was suffering from a terrible breakout on my neck for MONTHS and nothing I tried worked until this product. I use it nightly and don't ever want to be without it. It feels a bit sticky when you first apply it but dries down quickly. You only need a tiny amount so it tends to last awhile. If you are looking for clearer, smoother skin, I would definitely recommend trying out this night gel!

July 05, 2016

I cannot rave more about this product! I received it as a sample and now have used most of the other products in this line. It helped diminish my fine wrinkles and pores. My aging skin looks more radiant!

September 30, 2015

love this lotion it minimizes the pores leaves my skin soft & my face is so smooth after using

March 15, 2015

I love Ole Henriksen's night gel. it is very expensive, but his products have high quality ingredients. He stays on top of the beauty skin regime and brings out the latest, top notch products, that deliver a power punch to your skin.

June 17, 2014

eesh! this stuff is expensive but I can say it does work. His other products are good but this is the one worth the money.. you put it on at night it stings JUST A LITTLE and next morning you have a fresh new layer of even tone skin. It's strong I don't use it everyday, maybe once a week. Sephora sometimes sells a kit with the smaller version of this, the truth day serum and the sheer transformation cream.

May 24, 2014

I didn't really like this product. I found it gave me a burning sensation when I put it on.

Sherriwolf has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Coffee

LizzieH added a new review for
    McDonald's Fries

R3Bean added a new review for
    Saje Arnica Rescue

Sherriwolf has started a new forum topic
    Coffee

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?