Onyx Professional Nail Dryer

Onyx Professional Nail Dryer Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 227 in Nail Care

May 15, 2017

It seems that every time I apply nail polish, I somehow manage to screw it up. So when I saw this product at Winners (at only 4.99$) I thought I'd give it a try. Just WoW!! It works great! I didn't even know such a thing existed. You spray it on each nail at about 6", and voila! It smells really nice too (Island coconut):) I'm really glad I bought this and I would recommend it to anyone who uses nail polish.

October 21, 2015

Onyx Professional Nail Dryer is a dryer in a can. It conditions cuticles and nails and is fast drying for most nail polishes. I recommend allowing your nails to sit for a few minutes before applying. For the best results hold the spray back about 6-8 inches and repeat only once if necessary. As long as the nail polish is fresh and not too old and sticky, this product will dry your nails in less than 10 minutes. If you wear heavy coats of polish this may take a little longer to dry.

If you use a fast drying nail polish top coat, it may interfere with the results of the spray.

Also, the shine the nail dryer leaves behind is beautiful.