• Opti-Free Puremoist
Good

Opti-Free Puremoist Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 644 in Misc

April 07, 2017

I have tried many different contact lens solutions but this by far is my favourite. It does exactly what I need so my contacts remain clean and comfortable.

March 13, 2017

This is the only contact lense solution that I buy. It does a great job at cleaning my contacts when I am not wearing them. They always feel refreshed and moisturized when I put them in after using this solution.

March 08, 2017

Opti free est pour moi une grande marque de confiance.
    Je me suis fait opérer les yeux dernièrement mais j'ai porté des verres de contact pendant 15 ans et j'ai toujours utilisé les produits Opti free. Souvent offert à rabais en format de deux grosses bouteilles, il revenant moins dispendieux que les autres marques.
    Je n'ai jamais fait d'infection, je changeais mes lentilles au mois et le liquide ma toujours satisfait.

March 08, 2017

i love this product . i love the value size. it keeps my contacts clean clear and literally fresh. my eyes do not get sore or dry. i am please with every aspect of this product. love it

September 15, 2016

This is my go to for contact Lense cleanser. It' leaves them refreshed and without residue. I wear my contacts over 12h per day, you wouldn't know it after they've been in this product

June 27, 2015

By far the best contact lens solution I've used. it "cleans, reconditions, rinses, disinfects and stores" both silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses. I used to use a different brand and not only would my eyes feel dry quickly, but my contacts would almost never sit right. using this product, I know that my contacts are clean, disinfected and they are barely noticeable (very comfortable) when being worn.