• Oral B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush
  • Oral B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush

Oral B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 90 in Toothbrushes

Power up to a better clean with the Oral-B Pro-Health Precision Clean battery powered toothbrush. Your teeth and gums will feel pampered because you're removing more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush each time you brush.

June 06, 2017

You know the feeling after you visit the dental hygienist office? This is exactly what you get every single time with this brush. The best part about it that the first brush is as good as the brush 3 months later. Perfect!

June 06, 2017

Amazing tooth brush and a decent price for both the initial purchase and the refills. The round brush head gets right in there and gives a nice deep clean.

March 22, 2016

I love using this toothbrush. I will never go back to using a regular, manual toothbrush again. This brush is gentle on teeth, buzzes to let you know when youve brushed long enough to avoid over or under brushing and it's improved the overall health of my gums. Refills are relatively inexpensive and it holds a charge for a long time.

March 01, 2016

Now that I have switched to an electric toothbrush, I will never go back to a manual one! I love this electric brush, it makes my teeth feel so clean and I love the two minute reminder function. It stops working for a second to let you know you havw been brushing for two minutes.

January 26, 2016

I like the electric toothbrush and the fact that brush heads are affordable. The only thing I am noticing now though is that I have to charge my brush almost every other day now. The charge doesn't last long. I hope it lasts!

January 21, 2016

For a relatively inexpensive electric toothbrush, it cleans very well - often better than a manual one. The built in two minute timer is a nice touch. The weight and feel of the device is good and manageable. Charging is straightforward, quick and lasts for a few days of brushing before requiring another charge (of course, you can leave it plugged in continuously.) Replacement heads are expensive, but cheap substitutes can be found online and in store (with caution as some may end up breaking). There are also plenty of different types of heads, depending on what you need to clean.

I have had mine for about 7 years now, and it still works like the first time.

April 10, 2015

This toothbrush is amazing! It leaves your teeth feeling so much cleaner than they do with a manual toothbrush. The one I have has a two minute timer which takes the guesswork out of brushing for the recommend time of two minutes. The only thing I don't like about it is how quickly it goes through batteries. Aside from that this brush is perfect.

March 22, 2015

I got this as a christmas gift and i love it. it gives my mouth a deep clean. my mouth feel fresh and clean after using it. i will recommend it.

March 22, 2015

I think this is a great toothbrush. I have a bar across the back of my teeth and the small head on this brush is way easier to clean that area and works way better than a regular toothbrush. My teeth always feel so much cleaner with this electric toothbrush. The only downside is that the replacement heads are a little expensive.

February 12, 2015

I received this as a gift, so I cannot really comment on the price. The replacement heads are a little pricey though.

I used this exclusively when I had braces and it was a god-send. The little head made getting around brackets much easier and did a really thorough job.

jhbueckert earned the Beauty Guru badge

Nan1 added a new review for
    Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks