Oral-B Pulsonic Power Toothbrush Reviews

Pulsonic is Oral-B's slimmest and lightest sonic toothbrush.  It whitens teeth by reducing up to 94% of surface stains in two weeks but still gentle on your teeth and gums.  Pulsonic also features a timer to help you brush for 2 minutes as recommended by dentists.

June 29, 2014

I own Oral-B Pulsonic Power Toothbrush from over a year. I love that its powerful & it's finally going bad, it's still working though but the power button is getting harder for me to push. My teeth are whiter and feel super clean every time I brush. It even has a sensitive mode which I love when my teeth get extra sensitive and to brush my tongue. I'm going to keep this as long as the battery keeps going lol.

April 18, 2014

Faster than brushing by hands and cleaner feeling last very long time.
    Finish charging good amount of time and my hubby and I are satisfy our morning or bed time routine .

September 26, 2013

Love the Pulsonic Power Toothbrush. Daily oral hygiene is very important to my family and this product ensures a thorough cleaning when used regularly. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to maintain that "just been to the dentist" clean feel.

August 09, 2013

I owned a Braun/Oral B Ultra Plaque Remover, and loved it to bits, but sadly, the rechargeable battery died on me, after many years of loyal service (lol). I was shopping around for a replacement, and after a lot of research, I took the plunge, and decided to buy the Oral B Pulsonic one. I absolutely LOVE IT! After every brushing, my teeth feel like I just had a pro cleaning. Plus, I'm glad it's again an Oral B products, it's a trusted brand in our family. I highly recommend it.

1.3/5

July 12, 2013

I tried the Oral-B Pulsonic Power Toothbrush and was not impressed. After each use, I found I needed to brush my teeth with a manual tooth brush to remove bits of food. I also found it harsh on my gums

April 14, 2013

Received it as a gift, must say it works wonders.

February 09, 2013

I received this as a Christmas gift. I must say... this toothbrush is powerful and great.

January 19, 2013

nice power toothbrush better than a regular one .

August 31, 2012

I absolutely LOVE my Oral-B Pulsonic Power Toothbrush. I feel like I get a more complete clean by using this brush than my manual brush. The vibrations feel great on my tongue and gums. I went on holidays for a month and only took my manual brush because I didn't want to loose the Pulsonic one. After a few days I noticed a clear difference between when I use the Pulsonic and when I don't. No matter how well and long I brushed with the manual brush it didn't feel as good. Oral-B Pulsonic Power Toothbrush is the best toothbrush I've ever had and You Betcha I recommend it to anyone!

August 22, 2012

It can be a bit pricey to replace the heads of the brush, but they leave my teeth feeling sparkly clean!