• Origins Clear Improvement Mask
  • Origins Clear Improvement Mask

Origins Clear Improvement Mask Reviews

Ranked #601 out of 779 in Masks

June 23, 2017

Great for Blackheads and did not dry out my Skin!

I tried a small sample of this after my coworker recommended it. While her skin is quite acne prone, my current skin concerns are only about very mild blackheads on my nose. She loves the product and swears by it as an overnight spot treatment for blemishes.

I have tried the mask two times so far with the first time trying it on my nose and the second time as an all-over mask. I was quite happy to note that despite it being a charcoal mask aimed towards acne-prone skin, it did not dry out my dry, sensitive skin. There was a definite tightening of the pores but this was not due to dehydration. As for blackheads when initially removed, there was not much difference in minimizing my already minimal blackheads; however, the manual extraction I performed right away after removing the mask was much easier and I managed to get all blackheads removed from my nose. Perhaps it was because I already had very minimal blackheads and very tight pores, this did not make for a drastic change solely from the mask but it did help with loosening up the blackheads allowing them to be manually removed.

I think it would work much better for someone who had more concerns with blackheads. If your concerns are minimal like mine, it might not be what you are needing.

May 01, 2017

The Origins Clear Improvement Mask uses active charcoal to help draw out environmental toxins and dirt that can clog your pores and dull your skin. It is suitable for all skin types, and can be used once a week or more often as needed.

I use it twice a week. Start with a clean face. Apply a warm towel to open up the pores in advance of the treatment. Apply the mask and allow it to dry. It will take 10-15 minutes. Relax while it is drying - it may feel tight on your skin as the mask works its magic. Rinse well once the mask has completely dried. Then gently pat your skin dry and enjoy the new glow.

February 15, 2017

This is the best mask I've ever used, but only for the summer when my skin is a bit more oily. After one use, my face looks clears, it helps with some black head removal and removes impurities and excess oil. I would not recommend this for the colder seasons.

January 07, 2017

I love this mask when my skin is starting to feel over oily and I can feel a break out about to occur. It has a rich and creamy consistency that spreads easily and you only need a little bit to cover your entire face. I put this on for 10-20 minutes or leave it on over night just over the pimple. Gave this to my best friend for her birthday and she loves it too and called specifically to thank me for introducing her to this brand! Love!

June 17, 2016

This charcoal mask has some serious oil drying power without leaving your skin overdry. It has a tightening sensation so you know it is working. A little does a long way so this product lasts a long time, and is reasonably priced for the quality.

April 20, 2016

This is a great face mask and makes your skin feel super smooth after using it. It removes the oil especially in the T-zone. It isn't very drying afterwards, but I do tend to use a hydrating mask after. I try and use this once a week if I can and my skin look and feels great!

February 09, 2016

Awesome for clearing up minor breakouts and clogged pores. I use this about once a week to reduce and to prevent breakouts.

January 26, 2016

I like the formula, but I never noticed a difference on my skin...

December 19, 2015

Great smelling product. The charcoal mask tightens and helps draw out impurities, leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Easy to apply and wash off.

May 28, 2015

Love this mask! I suffer from blackheads and my pores were noticeable clearer after just one use.