Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Reviews
#1134 in Face Day Creams

February 27, 2020

A blanket for my face for bedtime.

I use this after I wash my face before bed. It is thick, but absorbs quickly, has a mellow scent and leaves my skin looking refreshed and dewy by morning.

July 23, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Best night cream I’ve ever used!

I have always loved Origins as a brand but this moisturiser exceeded all my expectations. After my first use, my initial thought was that the fragrance was very appealing. It has a subtle orange scent which I really liked. The texture was perfect for my combination skin. (Not too thick) and blended into my skin smoothly.
    My skin in the morning feels smooth, hydrated and appears more radiant.
    I would highly recommend this moisturiser to anyone.

July 15, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Changed their formula

I loved this so much, It worked perfectly with dry/oily skin. It smells AMAZING it's like oranges but it not overpowering smell at all. However, they've recently changed the formula and it does seem to make my skin that little bit oilier.
    I haven't bought it again just because i wouldn't spend that much money on the finish. But if you have dry skin i would definitely recommend you give it a go

July 14, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

A little goes such a long way

It might appear expensive but a tiny amount covers the whole face it feels nice on does not clog pores smells beautiful the citrus hints really relax you and I do not suffer breakouts when using this moisturiser

July 02, 2019

Hydrating and Smells Great!

Having added this into my night routine during the winter, I have to say I absolutely love it. It's so hydrating and there is a wonderfully light orange scent that lulls me to sleep.

Our winters are so harsh and drying, that having a thicker night cream is so great. I feel like my skin is just soaking up all the hydration upon application. I will say I am a tad bit wary of using this during our humid summers as it is quite thick, but for winters it definitely hits it out of the park!

June 17, 2019

Great product

I was a bit sceptical about trying this product. However, I've felt a difference right away. My skin felt smoother and actually looked better right away. After a week of nightly use, I could really see a difference. I had my healthy, youthful glow back. I'd definitely buy again.

March 28, 2019
    Montana, United States

Works Great

Before bed, I wash my face and then put this on. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel amazing. My skin feels so soft in the morning and I look refreshed. It's a little pricey so I don't use it everyday.

March 07, 2019

Nice Night Cream!

Nice night cream to use every night. It has a great calming smell, that is nice before going to bed. The texture is nice and rich but it absorbs into the skin quickly. It is on the pricey side but worth it in my opinion. Would definitely continue to use.

September 05, 2018

Baby Bum Smoothness

This night time cream is incredible. I have always had issues with dry skin in my lifetime, however this cream has curbed that problem! I use this cream once every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling amazing and extremely soft! When I experience break-outs I find that this cream helps to minimize the redness and heal up the area leaving no minimal scarring marks. Ever since finding this cream a couple years ago, I have stuck with it and have yet to find myself searching for something new.

April 08, 2018

FAVE night cream

My holy grail night cream. Affordable, smells amazing, and most importantly it really hydrates my skin (which tends to be on the dryer side). I always wake up with my skin looking/feeling soft, supple, and refreshed. I ordered online via Origins website and got some free samples as well!