Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Reviews
Ranked #1169 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 06, 2017

My go-to when I want refreshed skin by the morning!

I absolutely love this, I use it whenever my skin starts to feel overworked. It goes on super smooth and adsorbs quickly so it doesn't wind up all over my pillow instead of nourishing my face! Some night-time cremes make my skin feel oily the morning after but this one just makes my face feel soft and smooth and ready for the day. Plus it smells nice but is not a lingering or overpowering scent which is very important to me when thinking about a product that will be on my face all night.Even though I saw this had good reviews it exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be keeping this on hand.

May 16, 2017

This night cream is okay. It's definitely moisturizing but I have not seen any difference in my face. I am hoping it's dong something, but if not, at least it moisturizes and is comfortable on the skin.

April 05, 2017

I absolutely love this night cream! I went through tons of samples at sephora and received a sample of this in one of my orders. Within a week my skin is was brighter, smoother and no breakouts what so ever. I had to buy a full size and I have no regrets.

March 03, 2017

This is my favorite night Cream. I can't live without it. I have acne prone skin and this will not cause any breakout. I also need hydration to my skin especially in the winter. This really do the job. I put the cream on my skin during day time when I ski and I have no dryness at all. The smell s good not overpowering. I highly recommend this.

January 17, 2017

I was able to rack up enough Sephora insider points to get a small sample of this for free not long ago. A little goes quite a long way. I always wake up feeling hydrated and loving the way my skin looks. It is lightly scented with the predominant scent being citrus. It's lovely as you're winding down for bed. The price of a full size pot, over $60 is far too much for me right now, but I'm glad to have tried the product. I would recommend this product to friends and purchase again some time in the future.

January 06, 2017

This is a great night cream, especially when you've been out all day in the sun. I always bring this on my travels too. I use it after skiing, and quite regularly at night. It smells good. It's thick and smells great too. It works wonders and my skin looks great and fresh after using it

3.2/5

October 03, 2016

I received a sample size of this product and it works well. It a great night mask. The smell is really pleasant like citrus and oranges and after wearing it constantly you see and improvement on your skin.

September 27, 2016

I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!!! It feels so fresh on my skin and it is very hydrating.. it's not cheap but totally worth it! I just love this product. Usually i would try something else just to compare but I dont even want to.. I'll just stick with this one. I love it!!

July 02, 2016

I redeemed 100 of my Sephora BI points to get a sample of this and it's the best face cream I've used yet! The smell is the fruitiest, prettiest scent ever and it's thick and rich, yet applies so easily. My skin is instantly refreshed and nourished. I wake up in the morning and my skin looks great! I have super dry skin, and no matter what cream I'd apply at night, I'd wake up with dry patches... but not with this cream! I can't wait to go get some more. 9/10!

April 08, 2016

I used this product as a night cream for almost two years. The skin looks rejuvenated in the morning and my boyfriend kept saying me that the smell was amazing. Perfect for combination skin.