• Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay
  • Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay

Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 664 in Masks

March 24, 2017

Absolutely love this mask, I have combination skin that's quite sensitive and prone to breakouts. It smells really good and feels nice on the skin, after washing off I noticed my skin felt really soft and looked a lot more smooth. I've been using it a couple times a week and will definitely repurchase!

March 18, 2017

This face mask is amazing! I use it once a week and it reduces my pores and gently exfoliates. Doesn't dry out my skin like some other masks do and has a nice but not overpowering smell to it. Well worth every penny.

December 12, 2016

Although its a bit pricey, I really like this mask by Origins. It has a nice rose sent and the exfoliant flakes aren't too rough for my skin, but instead leaves it feeling nice and soft. Origins also sells nice sample kits at Sephora so you are able to test out the different products to see which ones you like the best!

November 30, 2015

This Origins mask will leave your skin feeling so smooth and silky. So easy to use. And if youre not sure if it will work for you, get a sample size. But im sure you will love it.