Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay Reviews
#400 in Masks

January 19, 2018

Give this Product a Try!

I had been looking at purchasing this product for a while and ended up getting the trial size of it first to make sure I liked it. I LOVED it! I almost love the way it makes my skin feel TO MUCH because I can't stop touching my skin after I use it! It feels so incredibly soft and smooth. I ended up buying the full size tube of this because it is that darn good. I also don't find it to be too overly priced. Yeah, sure there are cheaper masks out there but this one is worth the extra money!

March 24, 2017

Absolutely love this mask, I have combination skin that's quite sensitive and prone to breakouts. It smells really good and feels nice on the skin, after washing off I noticed my skin felt really soft and looked a lot more smooth. I've been using it a couple times a week and will definitely repurchase!

March 18, 2017

This face mask is amazing! I use it once a week and it reduces my pores and gently exfoliates. Doesn't dry out my skin like some other masks do and has a nice but not overpowering smell to it. Well worth every penny.

December 12, 2016

Although its a bit pricey, I really like this mask by Origins. It has a nice rose sent and the exfoliant flakes aren't too rough for my skin, but instead leaves it feeling nice and soft. Origins also sells nice sample kits at Sephora so you are able to test out the different products to see which ones you like the best!

November 30, 2015

This Origins mask will leave your skin feeling so smooth and silky. So easy to use. And if youre not sure if it will work for you, get a sample size. But im sure you will love it.