Origins "Super Spot Remover" Reviews
Ranked #100 in Acne Treatment

May 29, 2017

I've tried lots of drugstore spot removers, this one works wonders! It's so effective, I put it on my acne spots and they reduce significantly the next morning! I absolutely love this product. Apparently not all salicylic acids are the same!

May 13, 2017

I was given this a gift at first and ended up finishing it and buying a new one. It has salicylic acid so it can sting a little if you have a popped pimple. I once felt a painful blind pimple coming, popped this on and the next day it was already better, and ended up not surfacing at all. It's a very small bottle for 20 bucks, but you don't need a lot per application so it lasts quite a while. I'd recommend only applying it on imperfections, because it will definitely dry out your skin.

May 11, 2017

This product is amazing! I'm 21 and STILL have lots of stubborn acne that I can never seem to fully get under control. A friend recommended this product and I've only been using it for a few days, but the results are immediate. After applying a small dot of this to my acne at night, the pimple is half the size by morning. I've never been able to find an acne treatment that actually works (without drying out the skin) but now I've found it! Seriously, this is like a mini Holy Grail. It comes in a small bottle, but all you need is a tiny amount for each pimple, so this product will last for years!

April 27, 2017

I purchased this product recently and have been using it about every other day. The container is a bit small if you have several break-outs, but is a good size if you only get a couple small pimples per month. I found that the product dried my cystic acne out and made the spots sort of 'leathery'. I would not suggest the product for someone with cystic acne, however if you have small pimples every one in a while, the product would be great for you.

July 17, 2016

I read about this product on both Influenster and Sephora's websites and saw mixed reviews. Some people raving about it and others saying don't bother with it. I decided to go out on a limb and purchase it because I knew that I could always return it to Sephora if I didn't love it. To my surprise it worked amazingly well! I will say that it does dry skin out a lot, so make sure you ONLY apply it to the areas of your face that need it. Also, the bottle is super duper tiny.... I wish it was bigger with more product! But overall I'm in love with this beauty and so so SO glad I have this. It's great on popped, newly appeared and day or two old pimples. I use it all the time, and it had my spots gone within three days max! As soon as you apply it it tingles and dries up the spot and within hours it has diminished in redness and size. I love it!