4.9/5
Ouai Leave In Conditioner Reviews

Good - 0

October 04, 2019

My HOLY GRAIL Leave in Conditioner

I think my review headline says it all. I LOVE this product so very much! Small amount goes a long way and it doesn't make your hair feels greasy or oily at all. My hair stays smooth for the next few days. It's so unfortunate that the price is quite expensive, but definitely worth every penny!

July 18, 2019

Holy grail leave in conditioner!

I use this leave in conditioner after every single shower. I spray it all over my damp hair and I scrunch my hair a bit to add natural beachy waves. This smells so incredible and it leaves my hair so soft, shiny and manageable. It keeps the frizz out of my hair and it Help me achieve the most perfectly scrunched, natural and air-dried wavey hair look for everyday. This is my holy grail leave in conditioner and I stock up on multiple backups because I can’t bear the thought of running out! It’s definitely a must try!!!

June 04, 2019

OMG I LOVE THIS STUFF

This product is like magic almost. I received it in my FabFitFun box and i just bought another at full price at Sephora. I love the smell, it brings me back to my childhood playing Barbies for some reason. It is a milky white spray for your hair that i apply before blowdrying when i don’t want my waves. It does a great job and is totally worth the 32$

April 08, 2019

Leave in conditioner

I received this leave in conditioner in my fabfitfun box. The first thing I noticed about it was that it has a very strong floral smell, which I didn’t really care for. I would have preferred that the smell wasn’t so strong. It lingered in my hair for quite a while after application. That being said, it did a great job, making my hair feel very soft and smooth. It’s a white creamy conditioner that’s sprayed on the hair. It’s very easy to apply and does a great job. Not sure if I’ll buy it again though, because of the scent.

April 08, 2019

No frizz!

My daughter has beautiful curls but in the winter her hair just goes frizzy instead of curly. I've had a hard time trying to find anything that works for her, until the Ouai leave-in conditioner.
    Her curls were so soft and beautiful, with no frizz.
    I tried it as well, and I normally have to straighten my hair. This stuff made my hair silky soft, with no frizz and no need to straighten.
    I'll continue to use this from now on.

April 07, 2019

Makes my hair incredibly soft

Received this product in my subscription box and was excited to try it. Good sized bottle and sprays evenly into hair. Makes your hair soft without feeling stiff or greasy. Totally recommend buying it

March 13, 2019

Works Amazing

I absolutely love this Leave In Conditioner. It works great and smells amazing. It leaves hair feeling soft and is great at detangling. I use it for my kids as well