Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Replenishing Leave-in Reviews

Perfect as a pre-blow-dry leave-in after your cleanse and condition routine, this replenishing hydrator delivers a dose of nourishment and banishes frizz that results in brilliantly supple, soft, shiny hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, and Hydrating Gelée Masque.

February 17, 2020

Not as Soft as I was Expecting

Thanks to Chick Advisor for sending me this product to try. I used this product on conjunction with the others, it didn't leave my hair quite as soft or silky as I was expecting. I was hoping for a bit more hydration so I don't think this is a product I will re-purchase.

February 15, 2020

possibility

im not sure about this leave in. i will have to try it again but i like to have a full complete hair care set with products that do not have horrible ingredients in them.

February 15, 2020

Good leave in!

I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.
    I LOVE This leave in conditioner BUT I found it smells a little bit like nair? It could have just been me, I only tried it once before review, but beware of this when you purchase. It does leave your hair looking and feeling amazing... so I would probably purchase this leave in conditioner again!

Love the leave-in

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor club for reviewing purposes. I have been trying out Joico's Hydrasplash replenishing leave-in for the past few days after using the shampoo and conditioner from the same haircare line and I love the results! A little goes a long way. I noticed my hair feeling more moisturized, it feels smooth and it adds more shine. I also like the packaging and that it comes with a pump; making it easy to control the amount of product that comes out. I definitely recommend trying this out! #gift

Great product

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I love using this replenishing leave-in before styling my hair. Greatly reduces frizz as well as boosting softness and shine

Lightweight Leave-In

I receive the Hydra Splash line for free from Chick Advisor and Joico Canada for review purposes*

Normally I don’t use leave-in, but this one deserves kudos! It is really lightweight, smells amazing, and one little portion is enough to give the hair a nice finish.

I’m going to include this in my hair care routine, for sure!

2.7/5

Ok, not awesome

It’s a good leave in, not awesome or outstanding product. It helps to detangle but is not so moisturizer as it claims to be. I still have frizz after use it.

Amazing

This product is amazing and I will definitely repurchase. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. The scent is also amazing. I would definitely recommend this product!!

February 14, 2020

Excellent leave in treatment for dry and frizzy hair

I love this leave in conditioner. I have very fine and dry hair and this leave in conditioner makes my hair feel smooth without looking greasy. My toddler has very frizzy hair that is very difficult to tame. This leave in conditioner works very well for her.

February 14, 2020

The best leave-in conditioner I’ve tried!

I received this leave-in conditioner for free in exchange for an honest review from Joico and ChickAdvisor.

Winter air has nothing on this leave-in conditioner! My hair feels SO soft and lightweight after using this leave-in conditioner. It feels wonderful after your hair dries, with no residue!