Oxy Clean Laundry Reviews
#53 in Laundry Care

August 05, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Works wonders

I use this on everything. Pretreating for tough stains. Cleaning furniture and stains on the carpet. Its like magic. It works everytime. It has saved a lot of clothes in my house.

April 24, 2020

Use in every wash

Oxy Clean laundry. Basic Oxy clean really.....this stuff is so useful for general cleaning needs. Easy to use and it goes in my every load of laundry. Effective at removing stains.

March 25, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Use this products on everything from towels to tshirts

Wouldn't do my laundry without! It makes my whites Brite without bleach, my colors pop bright and clear and takes any nasty smells out of questionable laundry stains. Love this product

March 11, 2020

Works Wonders

If you wanna get the stains out of your clothes and keep them looking knew you want Oxi clean! I purchased this product at Costco because I found it to be the best deal for the tub of it. I use this weekly on my husband’s work clothes to get out any grease or marks and it works beautifully!

March 01, 2020

Best Invention Ever!

This product is a God Send! It removes any stain you can imagine with such ease! My husband is such a messy eater and is consistently getting wine and sauce all over his pants and shirts! Honestly I can't live without it!

December 09, 2019

Awesome stain fighter!

I'm always doubtful of all those stain fighters that fill the laundry aisle at the grocery store. When I received a decent coupon and saw that this product was also on sale, I figured why not give it a try since it was so cheap. Well, I was not disappointed! Two things about me make it necessary that I have a good stain fighting product. One, I love makeup, which means I wear foundation, pretty much daily. Since I have yet to find a brand that is completely transfer resistant, my foundation makes it way onto most coats, scarves, sweaters and shirts. And secondly, I love white. Something about snow white and utterly pristine clothing just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Until it is not longer so. There is nothing classy about half your face coming off on the collar of your pure white coat. In comes Oxyclean to save the day! I bought mine in the liquid form spray bottle. Couple squeezes on each lapel, then wait 10 min, through everything in the wash and viola! From baked bronze back to wintery white. I was super impressed! Definitely will continue to keep this stalked in my laundry room

December 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Il m'est indispensable

Plus besoin de frotter. Juste a laissé trempé.il est encore plus efficace avec de l'eau chaude pour le blanc. Magique quand ont y met des chaussures tres sale. Elles redevienne neuve dès le lendemain. Peu etre appliquer localement en pâte pour des résultats optimale. Ou ajouter au lavage. Peu aussi servir de récursif ds la maison. Peu etre utilisé avec les couleurs

August 28, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

Great For Colored Clothes

I Was Looking For A Product To Put In My Colored Clothes And Decided To Try Oxy Clean . Wow I’m Amazed How It Works To Keep Your Colors Bright And Doesn’t Make Your Clothes Bleached . Oxy Clean Is Now My Favorite Will Continue To Use

0.5/5

May 13, 2019

Doesnt work at all.

My daughter had lunch and spilled some food on her shirt so i put this on like it said "let it sit for 10 min then wash. The same dirty spot is still there.

May 03, 2019

I use this with every laundry load

I started using this when my daughter was a baby. She had to be on soy formula for a while. It left terrible stains on her clothes and bibs. I tried Oxy Clean because it was supposed to get rid of organic stains. I could not have been more happy. Her clothes were saved, no more stains. I’ve used it with every laundry load since for our whole family. People always asked how my kids clothes were so stain free when they were little, and I told them it’s the Oxy Clean!