Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads Reviews

Ranked #408 out of 477 in Acne Treatment

2% Salicylic acid acne medication. Cooling sensation. Aggressively treats and helps prevent pimples. Pharmacist No. 1 recommended brand.

September 20, 2016

I love the daily cleansing pads ! I find them a little pricey so I look for on sale. I do buy regardless as I find they do pick up dirt and oils etc that your average soap and water wash doesn't and you can see the results on the pad itself . I've washed my face then used them and still I can see the dirt, oils etc that were still there. I use a few pads per use as I will continue until I get a pad that I notice is clear of dirt etc.
    I haven't used in a while just because money was tight and I can see a difference in my face.
    I am going out today to purchase another package as I love these.
    I also noticed more blackheads and little pimples since I didn't use the product for a bit. I will always use this and pray I never go through a period of time as I just did where I don't have any ! I love them . I am going to also try the maximum strength ones this time as I'm hoping it helps clear up the little breakout I've had . I don't want to go without these again for longer than a week !

March 12, 2016

I use a lot of moisturizing lotion on my face throughout the day because I have dry skin. In the morning, I like to use Oxy daily Cleansing pads to give my face a good cleansing before I put on lotion. The cleansing pads leave my face feeling clean and fresh. I would recommend these to anyone who uses a lot of lotions or make up.

February 12, 2016

I have used this product before and just wasnt very impressed. I have noticed that it does make my face feel refreshed, but also veryyyy drying on my skin. They kind of had a really strong alcohol smell to them too which I didnt really like.

February 08, 2016

i love using Oxy pads on my face .....makes my face feel refreshed.

December 15, 2015

never seen a difference in my acne and they are very drying

December 15, 2015

These Oxy pads are just fine. I have used a local store brand pads in the past and these are the same. Nothing extra ordinary.

October 16, 2015

I actually won an Oxy package just before Xmas last year. The whole family used it and loved it.

July 30, 2015

I don't find anything special about them. Nothing that a regular cloth and soap wouldn't do.

April 11, 2015

I'm finally happy with my skin after using Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads

September 29, 2014

i found that this produced dried out my skin and caused scaring on my spots. they have avery high alcohol content and burn your skin.

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?