Palm Bay Frozen Key Lime Cherry Reviews
#2 in Coolers

August 16, 2017

Palm Bay Frozen Key Lime Cherry

Looking for a frozen cooler for the Summer heat then try Palm Bay Frozen Key Lime Cherry! My husband & I happened across it at the LCBO this weekend and for $3.00/296ml pouch we thought why not give it a try. So glad he spotted it! I love key Lime anything so I was already excited. It comes in a pouch, no ice to be add, no blender needed-YES!!!! No muss, no fuss, easy peasy- the way I like my alcoholic stuff lol.Just put in freezer for 6 hours (so plan ahead) then just sort squish it inside the pouch to make it slushy and squeeze into a glass! I LOVED IT! Can't wait to try the other flavours as soon as I can find them! I do wish it had a little more of a cherry taste, but I thought it was a great blend of flavour and alcohol. Highly recommend this!

July 09, 2017

Great summer drink

This is a great go to summer drink. The flavour is so full and easy to drink. The cost is so cheap that it makes it an easy decision to try. Great for cottage weekends or those really hot days.

May 10, 2017

Just when I thought the Palm Bay Frozen Key Lime Cherry couldn't get better.. they made it into a slushie! These are so delicious, and extremely refreshing. I am a huge fan, and drink these all summer long! So easy to use, just freeze, squeeze, cut open and drink!

April 05, 2017

These are awesome to break up the heat on a beautiful summer day. I like to keep a few in the freezer on hand for a nice cold slush drink, the kiddos get fresh homemade fruit smoothies instead! I recommend trying it for sure.

April 04, 2017

Ho my god the Palm bay frozen lime cherry is so good. We use it me and my friends all summer long loll. Good tast and so good on a hot summer day... Love its

January 03, 2017

Every thing about this drink is amazing. The first time I tried it I fell in love. Only problem is I can only find it in one LCBO. PLEASE MORE OF THIS. I WANT THIS AVALIABLE EVERYWHERE

August 23, 2016

wow i really love it it's taste soooo good and this not too much expensible, At the summer this is the perfect drink. You really have to try this because is the best thing ever.

July 20, 2016

This is actually really good! I was a bit unsure because it's frozen if it would taste similar to the regular Palm Bays but it does! It's just in slushy form. Tastes great, very cold and refreshing too. And I love how you can buy them single instead of a whole package of them

May 29, 2016

These taste really good but you buy them individual for like $4 a pop so it's actually kind of a huge inconvenience and a bit of a rip off. Unless you're only going to buy like one or two.

April 06, 2016

This was really cheap and I picked one up to try it, I'm not someone who drinks a lot of alcohol I probably drink twice a year and I really liked this. It had a really nice taste and pretty much just tasted like a slushy. I would suggest not letting it melt too much because I thought that the taste alcohol got stronger when it melted.