Palm Bay Frozen Key Lime Cherry Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 102 in Coolers

May 10, 2017

Just when I thought the Palm Bay Frozen Key Lime Cherry couldn't get better.. they made it into a slushie! These are so delicious, and extremely refreshing. I am a huge fan, and drink these all summer long! So easy to use, just freeze, squeeze, cut open and drink!

April 05, 2017

These are awesome to break up the heat on a beautiful summer day. I like to keep a few in the freezer on hand for a nice cold slush drink, the kiddos get fresh homemade fruit smoothies instead! I recommend trying it for sure.

April 04, 2017

Ho my god the Palm bay frozen lime cherry is so good. We use it me and my friends all summer long loll. Good tast and so good on a hot summer day... Love its

January 03, 2017

Every thing about this drink is amazing. The first time I tried it I fell in love. Only problem is I can only find it in one LCBO. PLEASE MORE OF THIS. I WANT THIS AVALIABLE EVERYWHERE

August 23, 2016

wow i really love it it's taste soooo good and this not too much expensible, At the summer this is the perfect drink. You really have to try this because is the best thing ever.

July 20, 2016

This is actually really good! I was a bit unsure because it's frozen if it would taste similar to the regular Palm Bays but it does! It's just in slushy form. Tastes great, very cold and refreshing too. And I love how you can buy them single instead of a whole package of them

May 29, 2016

These taste really good but you buy them individual for like $4 a pop so it's actually kind of a huge inconvenience and a bit of a rip off. Unless you're only going to buy like one or two.

April 06, 2016

This was really cheap and I picked one up to try it, I'm not someone who drinks a lot of alcohol I probably drink twice a year and I really liked this. It had a really nice taste and pretty much just tasted like a slushy. I would suggest not letting it melt too much because I thought that the taste alcohol got stronger when it melted.

March 12, 2016

I actually just had one of these yesterday, it was amazing! I don't like the taste of alcohol, and was relieved to taste this only to find out it just tastes like pop. Its an interesting flavour. Definitely would recommend.

March 08, 2016

My favorite palm bay flavor. And the slushie ones are pretty awesome on a hot day. I have tried a few others but I always go back to the Key Lime Cherry.