Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 16, 2015

Pampers baby dry are honestly the best quality diapers. They hardly ever leak and my son never has any blow outs in them.

April 16, 2015

The only diapers that work for us! No leaks and minimal blow outs. I don't have to worry about her going long stretches at night or car rides with Pampers baby dry.

April 16, 2015

Pampers are amazing! We tried Huggies and they leak almost every time, even if they've just been put on however Pampers hold when we expect leaks. Huggies were so bad that we gave up on them and just used the rest of the box to soak up spills around house. They caused so much extra laundry from leaky poo that I didn't even want to give them away to anyone! Pampers are soft and smell nice and fit well. Don't even try anything else!

April 15, 2015

The only brand i recommend. They keep the skin dry for the whole night, the delicate smell is nice.

April 15, 2015

The only brand of diapers I'll buy for my little one! Huggies just don't seem to hold it all in, and moms you know what I mean by that lol. My little one sleeps through the night (don't curse me!) so it's important to have something very absorbent on his tush. They may be more expensive than value brands but what I save on laundry more than makes up for it! Wait for a sale and then use the coupons available on the Internet to help cut costs ;)

April 15, 2015

Pampers is the diapers to buy! Never had any issues and thankful no leaks!

April 15, 2015

i love pampers diapers and my kids don't leak out of them. Winner!

April 15, 2015

Finding the right fit, performance and quality is the stuff a parent`s dreams are made of.
    The reliability and performance stretches the money spent that much further.
    I have loved Pampers from the Swaddlers through Baby Dry. A top product for us, so much so, that we include it in baby gifts with several of our other favourites. While not everything will work for every baby, it`s worth starting with a trusted product, from a trusted friend or family member.

April 15, 2015

Best diapers out there. They are soft and they smell great! (well before they are used of course ) Used on both my little boy and my baby girl. Only ones I will use!!!

April 15, 2015

I definitely recommend Pampers Baby Dry Diapers. I have used these diapers with my two kids. I have tried other diapers (Huggies, store brands), but I find Pampers have a better smell to them and were able to hold what kids needed to put into them :)