Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 25, 2012

Pampers are the best diaper by far than anything else on the market for absorbing and fit !!!!

April 23, 2012

I have to say that even though this diapers are often pricey they are worth every penny. I tried to reduce this price by using coupons and looking for promotions at supermarkets because then it feels like a great deal :). My baby is used to them and I don't like changing things that he likes. They absorb great and do not fall apart like it has happen with other brands in the past.

April 04, 2012

My 14 month old son wears this diaper and they have been great. I have been wearing 4's on him for quite some time and I have not had any issues with them. I don't have to worry about not having enough coverage through the night or even in the day. I have worn pampers on my son since he was born and I love them!

April 03, 2012

I used this for my baby. It is amazing. He used to woke up every 2-3 hours due to his wet diaper. But now he is get good sleep for 5-6 hours. He is only 2 months now and I use this everyday usually for nights as he can sleep better. Just love it. Thanks pampers

February 29, 2012

I found pampers to work great with my daughter, very comfy, absorbent, and no leaks, But for my son, they were dreadful and had to use huggies.
    somethings work for one baby and not another, but they were very useful and stress free to use for my daughter so I would absolutely recommend pampers baby dry.

February 21, 2012

When my son was born I tried a few different brands and types of diapers. I absolutely loved the baby dry diapers. My son would need a diaper change in the middle of the night because he woke up a few times needing to drink milk. I was tired enough feeding him, and having to get up and change his diaper also really took the energy out of me. When I tried the next brand of diapers which just so happened to be the baby dry, I actually got a bit more sleep because I didn't have to change my son's diaper in the middle of the night. Ever since then all I've been using is the Pampers and almost have enough points to get my son a toy from the gifts to grow program that pampers offers. I have also had the problem of a tab ripping off but the company was very prompt with an apology and with a coupon to help with the inconvienience.

February 17, 2012

we tried these diapers out and they do the job and no complaints there the only thing i noticed that i didnt really care for was that the design inside of the diaper actually was left on my babys bum so i didnt really care for that. but other wise are good.

February 13, 2012

I used Pampers Baby Dry diapers with my first son, who is now 3, as well as I am currently using them with my 4 week old newborn baby, and I highly recommend them. Of all the diapers I have tried, I found Pampers Baby Dry to be reliable, very absorbent & great leak protection, strong, well made, cute sesame street characters on the outside of the diapers, they are priced ok (thanks to the availability of their coupons), and they are widely available at almost every grocery store & pharmacy. I think I only had a handful of diaper leaks over the 3 years. The company is prompt at responding to customer inquiries, and I like the fact they offer Gifts to Grow Points as an added bonus to the consumer. If I had to offer one slight negative experience, it would be that I did have 2 defective packages where the tabs kept ripping off, however, when contacting Pampers they promptly sent coupons towards a new package. Overall I would highly recommend Pampers Baby Dry Diapers.

February 08, 2012

they are super absorbent and stay dry on the inside and out, great for nightime and day, I've rarely had leaks and my baby is 9 months now. I've been using Pamper's diapers since the start and I have a hard time buying a different brand, I rarely will.

January 11, 2012

These diapers hold up to my 2 year old quite well. I dont have to worry about him leaking overnight. Pampers is the only diaper that I trust