Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Amazing product

I absolutely love these diapers. I know that my little one will not get a rash overnight. They dont leak and so far are the best ones I have found yet. I would definitely recommend these.

Lovely Diapers!

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers are my go to!
    They keep my baby dry, and rash free!
    Soft padding inside and along the legs.
    Great value, great price!
    Highly recommend for new parents!!

April 29, 2020

The diaper I can't live without

Pampers diapers have been my best friend for the last 11 years and 3 children. These diapers fit well and do really hold on the 12 hours of sleep. I have not had problems with them leaking through the night.

April 28, 2020

I like it but can be improved

I love how much this diaper can handle. The only problem is that I don’t feel that my baby skin is dry, I mean, even feeling that the diaper can absorb more im afraid of a diaper rash... also it doesn’t have the “wetness” indicator that the swaddled has

Gentle on the skin

I use size 5 and with potty training which is hard with a child with a learning disability these diapers are able to absorb well and keep my girls skin dry.

Only diapers I use

Love Pampers diapers. These are the only diapers I buy for my 2 year old since birth. Love the product, great quality and hold up great at nighttime as well.

Parfait

Excellente couche absorbante et tres efficace pour mes deux garçons. La nuit cette couche est ideal pour les bebes.j'adore ces couches et j'achète toujours cette marque.

April 28, 2020

I definitely will keep buying these as night time diapers!

These diapers are perfect for night time. They absorb so much that if I put a fresh on a before bed my daughter sleeps her entire 12 hours without leaking through the diaper! Its amazing because I know she goes pee alot when shes sleeping and to have peace of mind that the diaper is going to hold it all is great!

I reccomend

Pampers is a great baby diaper brand. I've tried a few and they really do last longer in strength, durability, and babies in action. Very soft and you can get them in really cute prints... I just wish they werent so expensive

April 24, 2020

Great for 0-6 months

I love the softness of pampers diapers ! They are perfect for a younger baby! I Have used them for both my children. They hold the wetness in well. I love that they don’t hug the thighs too tightly.