Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 01, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Pampers

Best no leak diapers my go to choice. Very flexible and very comfortable never had any issues or allergic reactions with my kids unlike other diapers companys.

September 27, 2019
    New York, United States

Estos pañales por siempre

Estos pamper mantienen a mi bebe seco por muchas horas mas que otros pañales....... excelente su calidad su durabilidad no le da alergia en su piel a diferencia de otras marcas. Pampers justo lo que andaba buscando para la.comodidad y seguridad de mi bebe.

September 25, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Wonderful

Maine, United States

My favorite diapers

I love pampers. I have used them for all 3 of my kids. They never have leaks and have never gotten rashes from these diapers. I will always be 100% for pampers

pampers

que dire sur ce produit si fantastique !!
    tout le monde le connait deja car tout le monde lachete tellement que ce produit est fantastique et sur pour bebe :) je le recommende a tout les parents

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Amazing !! I've been using for 4 years ...

I have been using Pampers nappies for 4 years now on both my girls. They are perfect around their big bums unlike any other nappies and have never had a problem with leakage even on a 4 hour car journey to our new adventures. I love the design to and they feel so soft and flexible rather than the hardness of others . The only thing I find is the price is a bit more expensive than other brands but you pay with what you get I suppose . :)

Pennsylvania, United States

My favorite

I have a baby of 6 months and the pampers brand is my best alloy at the moment I like its quality its absorbency and its price is the best I buy from the large boxes and they last me quite the nights for my baby are fresh and comfortable and its design It is the best my favorites I love.

Derby, United Kingdom

Best bedtime nappies for my little boy

These are the only nappies i will buy for my little boy. We only use them at bedtime and i can guarantee we have a dry night and full nappy everytime. Definitely worth the money

North Carolina, United States

Lobe Pampers

I love Pampers, I could always trust them, no leakage for my son. High quality product and worth the price. Never caused rashes or chaffing. I also loved the scent of them.

September 18, 2019

Always trust Pampers for your diaper needs

I love Pampers, I could always trust them to keep body fluids in for my son. High quality product. Never caused rashes or chaffing. I also loved the smell of them.